[Animator For Hire] Any Full 3D Fetish Game Devs Looking for a 3D Animator ?

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Hey people ZaZ here. 3d-Animator and 3D Modeler.

After modding games for many years. Decided to get into custom adult games. Have dabbled with Unity Some. Can switch to Unreal.
Looking for collabs with coders/modelers or a team to join. Would prefer adult themed projects, Kinky Stuff is my forte.

Made adult mods for most of the Bethesda games and also some adult renders in daz 3D.
If you have used the ZaZAnimationPack from Loverslab for Skyrim its one of my more famous creations.

Cheers

U

User_886295

Hey people ZaZ here. 3d-Animator and 3D Modeler.

After modding games for many years. Decided to get into custom adult games. Have dabbled with Unity Some. Can switch to Unreal.
Looking for collabs with coders/modelers or a team to join. Would prefer adult themed projects, Kinky Stuff is my forte.

Made adult mods for most of the Bethesda games and also some adult renders in daz 3D.
If you have used the ZaZAnimationPack from Loverslab for Skyrim its one of my more famous creations.

Cheers
Hey man, I would love to collab obviously no one has heard of me but I'm trying to get my name out there and would love to form a team or what not with you. Before when I used to just play Ren'Py games I would have loved to make one and I want many people on it so they can be there when we made it and "make friends".

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Hey man, I would love to collab obviously no one has heard of me but I'm trying to get my name out there and would love to form a team or what not with you. Before when I used to just play Ren'Py games I would have loved to make one and I want many people on it so they can be there when we made it and "make friends".
Sure, if you can code in Unity 3d or Unreal Engine . The Games I am looking to work on are for are full 3D and not VN's

I'm on f95zone discord server.
User Name - ZaZ

U

User_886295

Sure, if you can code in Unity 3d or Unreal Engine . The Games I am looking to work on are for are full 3D and not VN's

I'm on f95zone discord server.
User Name - ZaZ
I'm more experienced on Ren'Py Havnt tried either of those in a long time

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
*Spits out my invisible coffee*
*Pats the sweat off my face*
*Tries to dry my sweaty palms*

((act natural))
"HELLO!" ((fuck! I screwed that up!))

Anyways, jokes aside, In case you can't tell, I am indeed familiar with your works and it is cool to see you here. It is kinda like those moments when you are a kid, at the store with mom, and you see your teacher there in real life, and you have that moment where you see them and instead of seeing them as just a teacher, or just some invisible modder, you can see that they are a real person just like you, who goes to real places. It's that kind of a strange feeling, but not unwelcomed. Glad to see you here!

I can't say I can higher you for a project since I can't commit to anything right now, but if you are interested, I can discuss other things. Basically, I am going to suggest some hypotheticals here, to see what kind of response I could get if I were to ask to work with you. I do lots of coding (almost 10 years) and private projects, but currently right now I am just getting good at Blender. I wanted to know what are your thoughts about using Blender. The reason I bring this up is

~ 1) I am getting real good at using Blender for just about everything, and although animating is one of the more fun things to do, such as I like to base my animations on mathematical models, doing so only really works for things like walking, running, some cycled animation loops, automating some tasks, but when it gets down to more unique and subtle things, such as animating a character walking up to a bar, putting their weight on it, fondling a shot of whiskey, these specialized/unique animations which usually only show up in cutscenes require hand animation, where experience is king, and I feel you would be more qualified than me in that regard. in summary, If I were to work on a project with you, although I would like to animate, I can see myself letting you animate while I do all the other stuff (such as getting characters ready for animation, modeling, fixing meshes and bone weights and importing in game, probably unity), would that be something you could work with?

~ 2) Speaking of other stuff. I like Blender because it's free, and using my skills, I am trying to get blender to compete with daz3D in terms of output quality, an example being this realistic procedurally generated skin shader I made (actually I need to update this, I just now added a polarized light effect to enhance some curves, and I am working on a free shader for realistic clothing which is almost ready), and I was wondering if say {you knew Blender could compete with Daz3d,} then {would that encourage you to switch to blender?} (Another benefit, since it seems I am making a sales pitch now, is you can group up with me on Sheepit, which can allow both of our computers(I run a 1080ti for rendering) (and any other computer to join our group) to group up to do batch network rendering for things like animations, which is free and you can control at any time, to help improve production time or let you preview animations quicker. can't batch render like that in daz, without having to send your file to a render farm company, Daz is now experimenting with denoising, but Blender already has that feature enabled, improving image quality/render times)

~3) I actually prefer to make 2D games, either pre-rendered like what renpy games tend to look like, or using sprites (but I use Unity since I like my code and game mechanics customized ), but if we make a 3D game, I find that the most reliable way to get 3D models into Unity, the most reliable way to import that doesn't screw up the animations, is actually to save .blend files right into the resource folder for the game. Other methods I have tested have some issues, such as .FBX sometimes screwing up the rest pose data. But using blender for 3D-game making seems to be the most reliable method. again seeing if you would be willing to move to blender if I were to higher you.

Right now, besides focusing on college stuff, I am working on a type of report to show off what I can make in blender (mostly just talking about designing realistic looking female characters for any potential game), which while being made so I can talk with a partner (which I don't know how serious we are about starting a project just yet) I will be sharing it publicly to see if I can generate any interest for anyone who could use my technical art skills, much like how you are seeing if anyone want's your animating skills.

Let me know what you think, I'm off to bed!

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, Glad you like my stuff ^^.
Well, I am just getting into it so, yea I don't mind talking to people about using various 3D programs.
My thoughts on Blender ?
Yes if your an Indie Dev , definitely use Blender for starting out.
I Have used blender mostly to Animate Skryim and few of Bethesda's earlier games.

The Industry Standard is Zbrush, Autodesk 3DsMax and Maya. Its good to learn a bit of them as well.
I can Animate in Blender as well as 3Ds Max these days. But I model in Blender.

Yes, though custom animations for cut-scenes require a lot finesse and can be time consuming. Also the they need to look believable. This is something I haven't really done yet, but I think it should be possible.
It certainly helps if Coder can Model, Rig and animate some. I myself can do a bit of modelling and texturing.
Though I don't use Blender to texture. Something like Substance Painter is faster.

You can use your own custom shaders in blender to achieve Daz3D's Iray Level. But we are talking about a game engine like Unity or Unreal . The Final Output is what counts. So mostly its best to mess around with the Engine and get the best shader results in those.
To be honest , my own knowledge about node based texturing within blender is low. Because I used to texture externally.

I can agree that using blend files for direct import into Unity kinda works, A year and a half ago I did import Daz3D characters into Unity. The work flow was as such Daz 3D (FBX) to Blender (.Blend) To Unity.
It was mostly amature'ish work, but it was possible.

Sure, Add me on Discord we can share ideas and talk more there.

Cheers