QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Could you remind me what was the last thing you did with her? Its been a while last time i play.
getting a hanjob now it says Stage 5. Sveta has become much more submissive and open with you over time. What she wouldn`t have let herself do to you just a month ago., now is done without the heads. You feel, that she has some dependence on your co-workers. «exercises`». Try to deprive her of this and see, what happens… (Event on their own further catch, there is not prompt :p)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
getting a hanjob now it says Stage 5. Sveta has become much more submissive and open with you over time. What she wouldn`t have let herself do to you just a month ago., now is done without the heads. You feel, that she has some dependence on your co-workers. «exercises`». Try to deprive her of this and see, what happens… (Event on their own further catch, there is not prompt :p)
Now you need stop asking her help for a week iirc. Masturbate alone don't ask her help. One morning she'll come to your room. That will clear your stage

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Anyway to cheat this game?

Also... since I installed this game, + .8 and the english QSP, I have been dealing with popups... Not sure if it is related...

Reactions: noughtE

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
someone know if the Doc (Katja) in Stage 6 (after blackmailed BJ) is finished or not? Every other Girl has a statement what says she is finished and the Doc only say she will surface again (or something like that)

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
someone know if the Doc (Katja) in Stage 6 (after blackmailed BJ) is finished or not? Every other Girl has a statement what says she is finished and the Doc only say she will surface again (or something like that)
thats the end dev thought he got better ending for later updates maybe

Reactions: IlMato
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes