QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 13, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me ...
I would love to play the game and have downloaded the files. The files for 0.84 and the files for 0.84 in English.

Now I can start the game and it's also in English, but I don't have any pictures in the scenes.

What can I do?

jada44

Oct 22, 2016
Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me ...
I would love to play the game and have downloaded the files. The files for 0.84 and the files for 0.84 in English.

Now I can start the game and it's also in English, but I don't have any pictures in the scenes.

What can I do?
Maybe you placed it in the wrong folder? You could try downloading from my link on the previous page, its the full 0.8 english version. If you want cheats, just download the .qsp file attached in the main thread and replace the original with that (in the assets/standalone_content folder)

Nov 13, 2020
Maybe you placed it in the wrong folder? You could try downloading from my link on the previous page, its the full 0.8 english version. If you want cheats, just download the .qsp file attached in the main thread and replace the original with that (in the assets/standalone_content folder)
Iam realy sorry but i cant find this link. maybe you could post the link one more time?

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
How could my Character become less shy?
What do i have to do? I am stuck at this point. Could someone give me a tipp?
Go to your room, open your computer, and buy Albedo and play it every day.

I think playing Albedo only gives you Domination Points to a certain point, and then you have to increase it another way, which I think is massaging your Mom in the lounge in the afternoon or evening.

Nov 13, 2020
Go to your room, open your computer, and buy Albedo and play it every day.

I think playing Albedo only gives you Domination Points to a certain point, and then you have to increase it another way, which I think is massaging your Mom in the lounge in the afternoon or evening.
Ok thank you. I will try it

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
dead game now i guess
Sadly its been dead for years. I suppose one could hold out hope for a resurrection, I mean Avenger came back from the dead with updates to Son of a Bitch and Big Kuyash, so anything is possible, but I think its unlikely as its been roughly 6 years for this game.

Reactions: rockworld
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes