QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Some hero could let me know how you can "discovery" the new girls? After you have found them, it is easy with the in-game hints...

So far I have only Tamara...
Katya is in hospital - massage sessions
Yana at school, pink haired girl
Olga, Maria at bank, so far no plot with two of them.
Vika at Bank, after you get new job at bank.
But, where you found Tamara, lol. I can't find her at all...

Reactions: wep

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Katya is in hospital - massage sessions
Yana at school, pink haired girl
Olga, Maria at bank, so far no plot with two of them.
Vika at Bank, after you get new job at bank.
But, where you found Tamara, lol. I can't find her at all...
After drinking sometimes with Jason Statham, he offers you a job at her house. You need to clean her pool on wednesday and friday.

Fei

Apr 30, 2017
nevermind, for those who are curious as well, you need to finish learning ms office, then at 10-11 go to basil office at the bank. that will further the cause here

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
can some 1 give me basic run down of the stats meaning how to affect them mainly for sisters
also what is required to molest sisters at night with out getting caught

and is there a upgrade to the angle demon choices in game to make them more successful

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I got a new computer and I lost everything anyone got a safe link to download QSP player I can't seem to get the game working. Thanx

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I got a new computer and I lost everything anyone got a safe link to download QSP player I can't seem to get the game working. Thanx

nevermind I got the link from tfgamessite

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is there any way to keep my saves when i clean my webbrowser
when ever i clean my browser i have to restart

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
is there any way to keep my saves when i clean my webbrowser
when ever i clean my browser i have to restart
there located in the same area of Son of a Bitch, so when you go to clear your cache on your webbrowser just ZIP them real quickly clear stuff and than extract them.

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
there located in the same area of Son of a Bitch, so when you go to clear your cache on your webbrowser just ZIP them real quickly clear stuff and than extract them.
I don't understand this. I thought the saves on the computer? I don't know the location though. I had to start over when I moved from 0.4 to 0.5

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I don't understand this. I thought the saves on the computer? I don't know the location though. I had to start over when I moved from 0.4 to 0.5
You would have had to since variabl3s and stuff changes between games but saves are located here
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I can not install the cheat. A poster appears in Russian instead of the home page, how can I install it?

Sir_Percy

May 2, 2017
what do you do to unlock vika?
To unlock Vika, you have to learn some MS stuff (at PC in your room) a view times.
Now make the test in Vasily´s office at the Bank. After you passed, work on your new Job.
After you did it a view times, Vika appears.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes