QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Thank you so much. Please take your time. You are already to kind to do so.
i saw that someone upload a file with fixes so i guess i skip this version (except if i see something that i must fix/improve)

Reactions: wep

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
masturbate in your room at night when mom is home
do you also know what this means ?

You feel that she has some dependence on your joint «exercises». Try to deny him this and see what happens... (The event itself, then catch, then not tell :p)

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016

You feel that she has some dependence on your joint «exercises». Try to deny him this and see what happens... (The event itself, then catch, then not tell :p)
Try going a few days without having her jerk you off, then sleep in your bed at night.

He's not there at 8 AM, is there anything I need to do to make him show up?
Give him beer around 16-18 time till he gives it to you

tek

Nov 12, 2016

don't go near the mom for a week then masturbate in room and she will come

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
Can someone help me with this. I'm stuck trying to increase Submission for Marina. I read the status page but it doesn't make sense. I been giving her gifts but all it does is raise Attitude. I can't raise her Submission. It says something about a lobby but I have no idea what is referring to.

"Your efforts continue to make the Marina more pliable her behavior with you all more open. In turn, it is worth noting,that your desire to study and to humiliate sister blackmail was replaced the desire to possess this girl, although she`s still that badass. It`s time for sister to become more accustomed to unfold in front of you. Try to work with her more relationships and open up new scenes with new gifts from the store. [You opened a strip from his sister in the lobby.] At the moment the level of performance for stage track: Attitude - 82% Submission - 88%

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
Can someone help me with this. I'm stuck trying to increase Submission for Marina. I read the status page but it doesn't make sense. I been giving her gifts but all it does is raise Attitude. I can't raise her Submission. It says something about a lobby but I have no idea what is referring to. (...)
You need her to do a striptease in lobby (living room I think), and then in her room. For this, you need special gifts - dress, lingerie, dildo. After gifting a dress, meet her in living room next day - she thanks you and starts a striptease. It ends after one scene. Repeat this in next days - each repetition adds one more scene, until it is completed. Lingerie opens striptease in her room, dildo adds final scene. This allows incest sex special event and reveals a new obstacle.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Some hero could let me know how you can "discovery" the new girls? After you have found them, it is easy with the in-game hints...

So far I have only Tamara...

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
one you discover her at uni but after you "finish" the path for one sister (where you go to something like club and give your sister to drink)

the other , at the bank , after you get the second job (i use cheats to change the variable , you must work and improve your excel skills at pc , or something like that)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
one you discover her at uni but after you "finish" the path for one sister (where you go to something like club and give your sister to drink)

the other , at the bank , after you get the second job (i use cheats to change the variable , you must work and improve your excel skills at pc , or something like that)
Thanks

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes