3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
XMB170g.png

Overview:
Angelica Origins want to be a story of a normal girl in her transformation to someone special. I want you to see with her eyes what will happen to her after she reach her 18th birthday. So if you want, help me to improve my games with your advices and opinions, support me if you can to make this as a serious project to work with (I’ve already work 3 months just to learn how to create the base of a game, and more I have to learn…), follow Angelica and her story (I don’t want to spoil too much).

Updated: 29/12/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
596a878defc34.png Image_31.png Image_33.png Image_35.png Image_37.png Image_32.png Image_34.png Image_36.png 1465333578079728172.png

gsbm

May 6, 2017
It started out almost interesting then nose dived into bland. Over all I found it to be extremely linear and boring with yet another story that comes across as if it were written by a mentally retarded 12 year old. the demo was wtf short (which is a blessing considering the terrible story) and the character switch was a complete dick killer. The developer shows no reason to support his project.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks for your advices and your opinions! Hahaha! No I'm 36 years old, man.
The story at the beginning is about a normal 18th yo girls and nothing is happened (not for now... hahaha). I've wrote here a better description about my game:

So, more have to come. I'll add more npcs, side quests, important choices and lot more. I've just started, be patient please. So, spread the words and help me if you can. If you can support me I can buy a better desktop computer and later I can search someone who can help me for better and faster updates.

If I can I'll create a post in this forum too. Thank you, negative feed back can help me to improve myself. Peace for all!

PS: I've choose that intro song only to introduce the location of this game (Italy,... italian folk song. You can like it or not, it's normal... I like scottish bagpipes for example... but I'm italian... ahahah)

gsbm

May 6, 2017
PS: I've choose that intro song only to introduce the location of this game (Italy,... italian folk song. You can like it or not, it's normal... I like scottish bagpipes for example... but I'm italian... ahahah)
The intro song was one of the things that I liked. My advice to you for now is focus more on story. every game on patreon has guy/girl screw everything. very few games have an interesting story line, that involve choices and consequences and living / coping with the results.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Elkfood

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Story and characters are very important to me, above all other things. Believe me, I've played a lot of adult game and I don't want to see my daughter Angelica fucking every dick she see without reason! Ahahah!!! (but don't worry my game will be full of sex and fetish fantasy). How I will do it? Follow my updates and help me to understand where I have to improve myself.

Don't worry about your opinion. It's like a gold for me! ;)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
there is a man named Simone? ci scommetto gli zebedei che sei italiano
So?
I know an italian man in real life who's name is Simone. My uncles name is even Andrea. I don't see anything wrong with that.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
So?
I know an italian man in real life who's name is Simone. My uncles name is even Andrea. I don't see anything wrong with that.
i don't even know how to reply ...first of all i wrote the comment only looking at first few pics on patreon. second i'm italian and Simone is a male only in Italy and france (even if it's almost never used).
And if you bothered to translate even the italian part of what i wrote you would have understood that i was making the connection that Kelo is italian.
and andrea is a male name that comes from the Greek name Andreas and from the Greek word andros meaning "man, male, manly" it retarded use it for women

Last edited:

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
i don't even know how to reply ...first of all i wrote the comment only looking at first few pics on patreon. second i'm italian and Simone is a male only in Italy and france (even if it's almost never used).
And if you bothered to translate even the italian part of what i wrote you would have understood that i was making the connection that Kelo is italian.
and andrea is a male name that comes from the Greek name Andreas and from the Greek word andros meaning "man, male, manly" it retarded use it for women
I don't speak italian,so no, I didn't translate it and didn't know what you wrote there.
That way I could only reply to the english part of your comment ("There's a man called Simone?") which as a standalone post sounds kinda ranty.
So this was clearly a misunderstanding. Sorry about that, but that's what happens when you write a significant part of your post in a non-english language on an english forum.

Reactions: botc76 and Cirro84

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I don't speak italian,so no, I didn't translate it and didn't know what you wrote there.
That way I could only reply to the english part of your comment ("There's a man called Simone?") which as a standalone post sounds kinda ranty.
So this was clearly a misunderstanding. Sorry about that, but that's what happens when you write a significant part of your post in a non-english language on an english forum.
no harm done.. here some sardegna ass as peace offering giorgia palmas sardegna.jpg

Reactions: Mikk88 and Cirro84

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
For a short demo I thought it was great.

The animations were great to what usually appears in an RPG maker game, and the only downside was some of the dialogue. I knew what the writer was getting at, but I'm assuming English isn't his best.... but its a million times better than my Italian :D

After My New Life V8 being such a let down, this demo was a nice playthrough. No bugs, no massive travelling distances (thank god) and the models looked super sexy.

Look forward to your next batch of content, Kelo Games.

Reactions: Mikk88

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Oiz Please try to add other sources besides MEGA like we asked in Uploader circulation or upload to another host primarily.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@Oiz Please try to add other sources besides MEGA like we asked in Uploader circulation or upload to another host primarily.
Will do :pokerFace:

EDIT: Added Filebox

Last edited:

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you. There is a new version with English grammar and bug fix (thank to a very kind patron). Please support me if you like this game and If you want to see more about Angelica Origins.

Ps: yes I'm italian.

Reactions: Jack73
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes