EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Base.PNG

Overview:
A sidescrolling action game in which you control an angel girl who was ordered to enter a cave to find a magic diamond. Unfortunately (for her) the place is infested with monster. Lead the girl to the end of the path without getting raped to complete her quest.​

Updated: 06/04/2012
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Uncensored
Version: 2.0
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats and Gallery:

Download: - - - - - -

01.PNG 02.PNG 03.PNG 04.PNG 05.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I remember this game has a boatload of versions, and the good news is they're working on a new game using Unreal Engine IIRC

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Where did you get those 2? I couldn't find them anywhere...
This is the only one that I found.
I believe I got them from Hentai Bedta. That was a while ago. Don't know if those links even work anymore.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Where did you get those 2? I couldn't find them anywhere...
This is the only one that I found.
never heard of newgrounds? you can still play it there.
here shinobi girl:
and here witch girl (watch out, ads are implemented there):

here the downloads. they are in japanese though (ad.fly so watch out there, also: i didn't check if they are virus free - use at own risk!):
shinobi girl (don't worry, the image might be wrong but the description and the screenshots are right ^^):
witch girl:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Phin Chian bro you need to sign a contract with sports illustrated swimsuit magazine ASAP

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I believe I got them from Hentai Bedta. That was a while ago. Don't know if those links even work anymore.
aaaand here ya goooo:
shinobi girl english:
witch girl english:

alr. forgot about hentaibedta XD. it got kinda ad infested btw. so everyone using it, take care!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
aaaand here ya goooo:
shinobi girl english:
witch girl english:

alr. forgot about hentaibedta XD. it got kinda ad infested btw. so everyone using it, take care!
Seems like some of the links are indeed gone. I remember downloading both games from Zippyshare. Now all they seem to have left are the slow garbage sites.

Reactions: Daxter250

galvador

May 9, 2017
Somehow this reminds me of that adventure-action-2d-turned-bullet-hell flash game where you play as a succubuss fighting against her sisters. I forgot the name.... damn.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to launch this game? For some reason I can't use flash games on either my Chrome or Firefox browsers. I tried many things, downloaded the newest Adobe Flash, tried to fix the plug-ins, nothing works! Does anyone has a way to make it work or some non-browser program to play flash games?

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Don't worry about the other games of this kind I'm going to upload them asap (full uncensored english version of both).

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes