VN Ren'Py Completed Angel, Devil, Elf and Me! [v1.4.9] [Norn/CherryKissGames]

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
It would be a good idea to add the 'pregnancy' tag. This game is completely designed around that fetish - the premise of the story is the heroines want the MC to knock them up, they talk about him impregnating them incessantly, and all have pregnant H-Scenes at the end.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
May d/l this, but thank god there are sites like f95. As long as it's censored there's no way I'm shelling out actual money for it.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Just what I was looking for! Searching Succubus or Sucubbi games in the search tab does not do much these days but I found this great game. Thank You

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
noooooo its censored....... the write up made it sound so interesting too T.T
welp i dont play censored games bye bye

Gwrelentless

Apr 15, 2018
I cant play this it keeps coming up with this message
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "E:\game\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\game\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\game\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\game\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\game\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
anyone know of uncensored patch for this game or which file i should delete to get rid of it some games need patch some just delete certain file thing is i never know which is which

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Not sure if this is something i should point out, but the MEGA link is down, and was apparently reported for illegal sexual content (underage, beastiality, etc.)

Excoriated1

Jan 14, 2020
This is sillier than most Cherry Kiss games. Nevermind the plot, it shows a basic disregard for the fundamentals of human anatomy, i.e. when the girl is pregnant, especially that pregnant, you are NOT ejaculating into an empty womb. Stop using the stock xray-shots.

Also, shouldn't an elf have pointed ears?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you get it in Spanish here? Or will the update for this game not load?
There's no auto update unless you own the game on Steam, you need a newer version of the game. Can't seem to find it anywhere else, so you'd probably need to make a update request (like this). The games up to version 1.4.3 now.