RPGM Anera, The Demons' Tower

Jun 22, 2017
Version: 1.30

Still Partially translated about 90% from what I have seen so far mostly some words here and there.

partial translation.JPG partial translation2.JPG

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aciemond

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The amount of lines left untranslated on this one were so minuscule I just finished it myself. was only like a days worth of work. There are still Kanji mixed in the lines but I am not touching the original translator's work. I want to translate the images if I can and when I finish editing the H status screen I will release my patch if it is working correctly.

Reactions: Necronlord3

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
Also, if someone could point me to a way to edit the text files, I'd like to have a crack at fixing the grammatical errors.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Also, if someone could point me to a way to edit the text files, I'd like to have a crack at fixing the grammatical errors.
I am actually in the process of fixing the entire translation. I only originally finished it up, but now I am going back in and redoing the entire thing to make it better.

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this, I'm getting a strange error when I get in the church for the "missing friend" quest 20200221_231524.jpg

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this, I'm getting a strange error when I get in the church for the "missing friend" quest View attachment 561465
Old error. If you are getting that you are not on the latest version. My suggestion, download the patch in the OP, or re download the game entirely and make sure you are on 1.30R1. if you are not on 1.30R1 you will get this error. There is a game thread with the latest version of the game.

I am also reworking the actual translation to make it 100% me. That will be something in the future though. I am doing it now but it takes time.

Last edited:

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
Old error. If you are getting that you are not on the latest version. My suggestion, download the patch in the OP, or re download the game entirely and make sure you are on 1.30R1. if you are not on 1.30R1 you will get this error. There is a game thread with the latest version of the game.

I am also reworking the actual translation to make it 100% me. That will be something in the future though. I am doing it now but it takes time.
Thanks also i found a work around, instead of walking out of the house i used the map on the table to fast travel once now i don't have that problem anymore i can walk in and out safely now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks also i found a work around, instead of walking out of the house i used the map on the table to fast travel once now i don't have that problem anymore i can walk in and out safely now.
Good to know. however, I would strongly suggest updating to the latest version if you haven't. There are problems with the endings that were fixed in the new version that will get you if you don't upgrade to 1.30R1

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
Good to know. however, I would strongly suggest updating to the latest version if you haven't. There are problems with the endings that were fixed in the new version that will get you if you don't upgrade to 1.30R1
Ok thanks for the info

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
have anyone try this one yet?

It's the same version. Fapforfun just takes it from here and posts it on their blog. They did the same thing with my first project too. It should be up to date too they are good about making sure they catch the updates too.

Pretty much all their stuff comes from here, SVS, Animesharing.net, and a probably Subeki.nyaa

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks for the translation, but holy hell do not waste your time with this scripted to hell pile of shit, I just got to day two of the game and 90% of my game play was scripted crap, no idea if it gets better, as I do not intend to continue playing it, that and I hate timed games.