RPGM Anera, The Demons' Tower

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Thought this would be a nice game to see translated as Its not too big (300mb) and seems like it would be liked enough to warrant a translation. Couldn't find it on DLsite though, so here's another site that has a description and what not for anyone curious. I'll also have a mega link to download said game since the one on the original site I found it was hot, wet, ass.

Reactions: gian321

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Partial translate is here
Thank you, however I don't know the first thing about applying translations to a game. There's some kind of program I have to use right?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Thank you, however I don't know the first thing about applying translations to a game. There's some kind of program I have to use right?
Yes, you need a program to extract the files. Follow this video step by step it's not that hard once you learn.

Reactions: Astolph

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Yes, you need a program to extract the files. Follow this video step by step it's not that hard once you learn.
Thanks man, will try this game out with the partial but I won't play much of it since partial is partial and I like to be able to read english.

Reactions: VermillioN

Darkil

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know if there is a walkthrough for this? I've just started, but with the partial translation I admit I'm not entirely sure where to go after beating the Ghost.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone have a link to the DLSite page?

Yutoo27

Sep 23, 2018
is someone making english translation( in Progress) for this game except the partial one?? or already been translate fully??

Reactions: SaoraMamoru