Spear1403 Android Ports Of Renpy Games

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Hello again I want to ask you about if there is a method to reduce the size of an ported apk because i've port many games its size is large so I need to reduce apk size because iam use mobile internal storage and I don't have a SD memory card so please if you know any idea to reduce apk size tell me thanks
Edit: if any problems occur because of this reducing apk size like loosing information game data in apk just write method in detail please to avoid any problems

Last edited:

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
What about this? Have you tried it?
can someone upload the android version of this one from mega or other links i cant download it from a torrent cause my vpn connection restricts me downloading in torrents

from here the android version v1.3

Pidot119

Mar 2, 2018
can someone upload the android version of this one from mega or other links i cant download it from a torrent cause my vpn connection restricts me downloading in torrents

I have tried this game using torrent and i would say there is no much contents in the new update but if you still want to play , it's up to you."Just In My Opinion "

Reactions: Game Reviewer

spear1403

Modder
Feb 16, 2018
Hello again I want to ask you about if there is a method to reduce the size of an ported apk because i've port many games its size is large so I need to reduce apk size because iam use mobile internal storage and I don't have a SD memory card so please if you know any idea to reduce apk size tell me thanks
Edit: if any problems occur because of this reducing apk size like loosing information game data in apk just write method in detail please to avoid any problems
The size reducing is done before you make the apk. There is an image compressor in the tools section by @booom313, try it.

Reactions: Fasho321

Pidot119

Mar 2, 2018

I found Perverted Hotel using MEGA from
( ) and it have been compressed to 290mb.Thanks to bmpb86.The game quality still exactly the same as from the torrent link. I hope you enjoy the game.

Here's the MEGA link for apk version

Fapmeister21

Jan 27, 2018
My bestfriend's family

House Arrest

Thanks as always!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes