Ren'Py Android port experts

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Android port for Ren'py games can be created. I've tried making android port with Ren'py program several times. But success is almost impossible. Can people who have experience in this subject prepare articles and videos that explain the subject? The information on the Internet is not complicated and explanatory.

So why?

Because sometimes we do translations in games. Therefore, it needs to prepare the android port belonging to the language. At least for me, I can say ...

SlyDaddy

Jul 10, 2019
Android port for Ren'py games can be created. I've tried making android port with Ren'py program several times. But success is almost impossible. Can people who have experience in this subject prepare articles and videos that explain the subject? The information on the Internet is not complicated and explanatory.

So why?

Because sometimes we do translations in games. Therefore, it needs to prepare the android port belonging to the language. At least for me, I can say ...
Hey, so I found one of my old favorite hentai games named "Transfer Student". It's a simple game that has grind and corrupt mechanics with images as rewards. I was wondering if someone more tech savvy could somehow make this available to download and play on Android

Reactions: cheesehuman

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, so I found one of my old favorite hentai games named "Transfer Student". It's a simple game that has grind and corrupt mechanics with images as rewards. I was wondering if someone more tech savvy could somehow make this available to download and play on Android

Android port is partially possible if the game you mentioned is made with Renpy.