Archived [SoB] Anastasia

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
I did find Brick, I did ask about umare, where do I pay the debt? I can't find this umare anywhere.
Edit: NVM, I just found the contact UMAR at the end of my contact list on the phone, thank you :D

D

Deleted member 70290

How can i sleep over? i tried everything but still nothing?

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
How can i sleep over? i tried everything but still nothing?
I couldn't trigger it as well, so I looked into qsp. It turns out there is a slight coding/translation error in SOB_23_CCE.qsp.
I simply replaced $gg['Состояние'] < 100 for $gg['Condition'] < 100 in line 253 of location: home_anastasia and it works now. Just remember to be exhausted or tired when you enter her bedroom between 0:00 and 4:00 AM.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Ah, that explains it. That's the QSP I use, and I never got the sleep over bit.

*opens Qgen*

Made that change, and got the sleep over thing to trigger.... but no sexytime. Is it an RNG? Tried it six or seven times just now before posting, during the week and on weekends, and nada.

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
There is another condition. You need to wake up between 6:00 and 8:00 AM and sleep duration depends on a degree of tiredness...

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Huh, I thought you could only elect sleep at condition 'exhausted'. I'll give it a go later today. Thanks for your help.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I couldn't trigger it as well, so I looked into qsp. It turns out there is a slight coding/translation error in SOB_23_CCE.qsp.
I simply replaced $gg['Состояние'] < 100 for $gg['Condition'] < 100 in line 253 of location: home_anastasia and it works now. Just remember to be exhausted or tired when you enter her bedroom between 0:00 and 4:00 AM.
applied this fix to the modded qsps.... annndd they broke XD seems to only work for cce

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There is another condition. You need to wake up between 6:00 and 8:00 AM and sleep duration depends on a degree of tiredness...
Huh, I thought you could only elect sleep at condition 'exhausted'. I'll give it a go later today. Thanks for your help.
Just confirming, I went to bed with her on condition 'tired', and in the morning we made sexytime. Thanks for your help!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
applied this fix to the modded qsps.... annndd they broke XD seems to only work for cce
I haven't even been paying attention to this thread. Variables are different in the translation project vs the main thread QSPs.
Be nice if you mention these over in my thread, had someone mentioning you and had no idea what they were talking about. lol

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I haven't even been paying attention to this thread. Variables are different in the translation project vs the main thread QSPs.
yeah I had assumed that since the translation for the word is Condition it would work, and to be honest I am pretty sure it did because I got a location error, which I assume meant there was probably more that needed to be translated.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
yeah I had assumed that since the translation for the word is Condition it would work, and to be honest I am pretty sure it did because I got a location error, which I assume meant there was probably more that needed to be translated.
Yeah, it's a character variable. Think it's defined in gs_start_var but have to change it for everyone if you do :p

time2die

May 23, 2017
I checked the movie folder and it should be a scene Tasia coming to MC's room or something. Any1 know how to trigger that?

Feb 27, 2018
I'm a little frustrated. I've spent months visiting her and having the dinner scene (eat and leave option) at least 10 or more times now and I still haven't gotten the keys. Am I missing something? Otherwise, can you tell me what variable to change to trigger it? Thanks.

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
After you get the scene where she takes you to the kitchen to prepare some food you need to approach her at her barbershop. After that next time you enter her house she will give you the keys (variable события_анастасия_открыла_дом is set to 4).

Feb 27, 2018
After you get the scene where she takes you to the kitchen to prepare some food you need to approach her at her barbershop. After that next time you enter her house she will give you the keys (variable события_анастасия_открыла_дом is set to 4).
Awesome thanks! The regular way didn't work so I swapped the variable. I changed it to 1 instead so the key scene would trigger. 4 puts you in the house automatically.