Archived [SoB] Anastasia

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
Yes, 0.23 with the SOB_23_CCE.qsp cheat.
I play the Russian version, so maybe this is a bug because of the cheat, I suggest you ask people in the discussion of the game itself. Because I can not help you, sorry

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Treshwx i play the game from the start do i have to do something else quest before Anastasia ?
I have done Adriana/Mom/Sister/Lizabeth/Sasha

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Where do i put this save? i tried to follow the walktrough on the main page, but it dosent work for me
The save directory path is "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator", and there will be several folders with what look like a gibberish names; look for the folder with the most recent save date and re-number my save to something other than your current '1'. (Or backup your current '1' and move it somewhere else)

What I normally do is find the save directory and then make a shortcut to that path and place it in the Avenger directory. (My pr0n is not on my main system drive, but on two different HDDs in my machine, so I have to keep stuff organized.)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I play the Russian version, so maybe this is a bug because of the cheat, I suggest you ask people in the discussion of the game itself. Because I can not help you, sorry
Thanks for checking, mate. *internet high five*

mattius77

May 16, 2017
...............nope, won't trigger. Played through two weeks, nothing.

Oh well...! Thanks for your help anyway.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I opened bricks still nothing happens :/

I am so lost what do i have to do before starting Anastasia events

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
I opened bricks still nothing happens :/

I am so lost what do i have to do before starting Anastasia events
1. After a lot of visits, she will give you the keys to the apartment.
2. Then I increased the attitude with compliments. (possibly not necessary)
3.After all I came to her on Sunday at 10 am her husband invites you to play poker.
4. Now every Sunday we play poker with him with high stakes every time.
5. On some day you will propose to play him on an aunt (Anastasia), first he refuses, but on the next game he will accept the offer.
6. When you win, just give all the money to your aunt (Anastasia) for nothing, so she will thank you.
7. The next day, I went to her at 18:00 in the evening you see the taxi leaving to go to her house, she tells about the fact that her husband lost the house.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Sorry to bother but where can ifnd my saves
QSP games don't save to the game directory. They are saved to:

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator then look for the folder with the most recent modified date and find the save number you want to edit.