Archived [SoB] Anastasia

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
rh99knsnclr8o466hx3o.jpg
Anastasia Kharitonovna (real name: ) is our neighbor. The Antipov family lived next to us as much as I can remember. Mom was friends with Aunt Nastya and is friends to this day. Sometimes, when my mother drove on business trips, she left me and my sister with Anastasia. She lives with her husband. Aunt Nastya also has her hairdresser salon not far from home.​

Attention!
Nastya - the continuation of the love branch (Give her all the loot) - Available Only with 23 versions of the game!
1. After a lot of visits, she will give you the keys to the apartment.
2. Then I increased the attitude with compliments. (possibly not necessary)
3.After all I came to her on Sunday at 10 am her husband invites you to play poker.
4. Now every Sunday we play poker with him with high stakes every time.
5. On some day you will propose to play him on an aunt (Anastasia), first he refuses, but on the next game he will accept the offer.
6. When you win, just give all the money to your aunt (Anastasia) for nothing, so she will thank you.
7. The next day, I went to her at 18:00 in the evening you see the taxi leaving to go to her house, she tells about the fact that her husband lost the house.
8. Go to the brick and ask about umare.
9. Pay the debt and go to Anastasia
receive thanks.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is there a number of times you have to have sex with her? I can't seem to ever get the sleep over thing to happen.

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
Is there a number of times you have to have sex with her? I can't seem to ever get the sleep over thing to happen.
after you solved the problem with Umar and turned on the second trigger at night you can already sleep with her.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
after you solved the problem with Umar and turned on the second trigger at night you can already sleep with her.
Nope. Well, not for me anyway. I've had sex with her around two dozen times now, and gone to her bedroom 'exhausted' every night for about two straight in-game weeks. I've tried having sex with her at 2300, so I'd coincide my energy level with being in her bedroom already at 0000; I've tried just being in her bedroom at 0000 and traveling to it at 0000; I've tried entering her house at 0000; I've tried going to her bathroom right after the 2300 encounter.... nothing triggers the sleepover.

It's not that big a deal, I'm not super bummed about it or anything. Just wondering what the issue might be.

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
Nope. Well, not for me anyway. I've had sex with her around two dozen times now, and gone to her bedroom 'exhausted' every night for about two straight in-game weeks. I've tried having sex with her at 2300, so I'd coincide my energy level with being in her bedroom already at 0000; I've tried just being in her bedroom at 0000 and traveling to it at 0000; I've tried entering her house at 0000; I've tried going to her bathroom right after the 2300 encounter.... nothing triggers the sleepover.

It's not that big a deal, I'm not super bummed about it or anything. Just wondering what the issue might be.
send your save, please

Thjis

May 19, 2017
well I reset the poker won it again, gave the money back and then still no moving husband with house loss. The walk through did say the next day? I also tried next sunday. Is it the house or the shop?

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
Where i have to visit her because i dont get any progression in the barber shop and at her home
sometimes when at 18:00 - 19:00 pm you go to her, she invites you to eat, you have to get it 2-3 times (it happens randomly)

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
well I reset the poker won it again, gave the money back and then still no moving husband with house loss. The walk through did say the next day? I also tried next sunday. Is it the house or the shop?
Did you go to the brick and ask about umar?
Also, before that, you should go to her at 18:00, where she appears when she took her husband to the hospital by taxi