4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone has a problem with starting the game again? I've unlocked 3rd stage and then had to shut down my PC. Now I can't run the game anymore (After unpacking it again and deleting appdata folder too).

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
So will the creator make a second mode where the MC is a guy and the monsters are female?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
So will the creator make a second mode where the MC is a guy and the monsters are female?
He will not, he has confirmed he originally wanted to do it but has finally given up and moved to making a new game instead.

To be honest I really liked this game and it is really disappointing that he stopped so quickly. There are still some annoying bugs (like the default skin animations glitching) and some animations could deserve a rework. For example the vegetables could have a gangbang animation instead of the very unoriginal one it has curently. Also many monsters have missing/bugged cum animations.

Still a great game... just that it could have been an amazing one.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
This game has some pretty good potential, but there's some seriously annoying balancing issues.

As others have mentioned, the basic enemies in the final level have a 50% chance to block an attack completely. Even with the bazooka, it's down to random luck whether or not one of the enemies will get through. And the moment one of them gets through, you'll get mobbed utterly and you won't have a real chance to push them back anymore. It's quite annoying to lose in the final stage just because one of those little fuckers got lucky and blocked your attacks six times in a row.

The weapons are somewhat underpowered, too. Even with everything maxed out, you'll still be struggling in the later stages. Which is quite annoying because improving weapon stats does take a fair bit of grinding. Especially when it comes to weapon damage and reload time, most weapons could use one or two more tiers.

And that's a shame, though, because everything else about the game is great. The art and music are awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Or you can get the full gallery using cheats.

Cheats are unlocked by going to "Upgrades" -> costumes (button above 1st gun) -> press Ctrl + click on the angel costume.

Available cheats are "Unlock gallery", "Unlock levels", "+10000 money" and "reset save".

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
If you get stuck on the final level just spam the shotgun fully upgraded with the spread special shell.

Woodnorth

Jul 12, 2017
Sniper also works pretty well on the final level "dogs". Use the bazooka when the mobs are clustered.

I had upgraded every weapon and bought perks on everything but the bow. And then found that's the wep that rains money with headshots. :FacePalm: Grinding for the money was a real chore.

Better game than The Tower, but animations could be improved. The additional skins are nice.

Feb 11, 2020
So I gotta ask, is this the full game as it stands? I saw in the desc. that there was a second character with animations, and I really like a lot of these animations (if you can get around some of the more irritating things, like vore and furries, or the fact that the furries have some of my favourite positions :(). Just asking because I'd like to see more.

Pure Black Soul

Formerly 'Not a Common Guy'
Mar 24, 2022
What an interesting experience you can have in this game...
You play as cupid-girl, who was sent to earthrealm to defend and cleanse the world from horny bakas and demons.
Beginning:
- It will be peace of cake~
Later:
- OH NO, I'M GONNA DIE, HELP!
Laterx2:
- Oh, the pistol is very powerful, if you upgrade it...
Laterx3:
- And assault rifle is very useful against hordes!
Laterx4:
- THEY SUCK, HELP!!!
Most part of the game:
- Take that you horny abominations! You'll never run away from the arrows of... LOVE upon your arses!
Before the final levels:
- You are big, ugly mother****ers!
*blasts them with rocket launcher*

In the final levels:
*puts on sunglasses, holding the shotgun firmly, and under the catchy track destroys hordes of monsters to the right and left*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlexDark1027
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes