4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GC032_img_base_3.jpg

Overview:
I'm Kouta Koikawa, and I'm having a problem with my studies. It's not that my classmates' ruckus bothers me, I sit at the front of the room to avoid their antics. The real problem is my social studies professor, Chieri Hase. From the day she started teaching here I haven't been able to keep my eyes off her! She's a rookie teacher, but I'm captivated by every movement of her beautiful body. I can't work up the nerve to confess my feelings - I'm her student, after all, and I'm sure she wouldn't find this sort of forbidden love to be proper... until one day when fate brings us together in an encounter that changes our lives forever.
Thread Updated: 2017-08-02
Release Date: Japanese 2004-09-24, English 2008-06-29
Original Title: 微熱教師 ちえり
Aliases: Binetsu Kyoushi Cherry
Developer: ZyX
Publisher: Zyx & G-Collections &
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Remastered Version: Amorous Professor Cherry Remastered
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

29998.jpg 30000.jpg 30002.jpg EV095.GGP.jpg EV101A.GGP.jpg

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
not abel to mount the .bin file dount I need a .ISO file to go along with the bin file.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

An old favorite. I think we need "Japanese" or "Eroge" tag on this forum.

Reactions: KOR

KnowingEyes

Jul 4, 2017
I guess being old has its privileges.

Change the BIN extension to ISO. Though that's not fully technically kosher, it should work 95%+ of the time.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
it seems that there is only a ".bin" file in the folder.
not abel to mount the .bin file dount I need a .ISO file to go along with the bin file.
I myself use power iso have you got a updated copy of the mount program u use and in configuration .bin is one of them tick it no need to change extension. you should be fine then i download it, mounted it click setup installed nps at all.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly and KOR

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I right clicked the bin file, converted it to ISO then mounted it.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ahhh, I loved this one... but holy shit did I need a walkthrough for it with the massive number of choices you had to make XD

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
For me when I do that game size stays the same, just a black frame around it. The picture is not stretched.
whats ur screen res? game is kinda old and res is not high!

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
whats ur screen res? game is kinda old and res is not high!
Tried to change resolution, the window mode gets a bit bigger but fullscreen still looks exactly the same as with the previous resolution. Game window becomes smaller and black frame...

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Tried to change resolution, the window mode gets a bit bigger but fullscreen still looks exactly the same as with the previous resolution. Game window becomes smaller and black frame...
whats your default Res?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes