2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ160355_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An NTR RPG where you hook up with three girls at magical school.
Make lovers of them, or watch the lovers seduced away.
Someday they'll fight monsters, but the student life is about romance;
enjoy the endless days of netori.​

Thread Updated: 2016-07-26
Release Date: 2016-07-20
Developer: Mijiishi
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.0a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RJ160355_img_smp1.jpg RJ160355_img_smp2.jpg RJ160355_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
It any fun?
depends realy, from what ive understood its mostly just about your lover falling in love with someone else
Edit: i might be wrong as fucking hell and if i am just correct me

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
can someone give me a save file i had to get rid of some games and i don't want to be put through the beginning shit again

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
What's the latest version of this? I have version 2.00 which I'm not sure if it is the latest one

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I really didn't like this one. The protagonist is an idiot and everyone is an asshole. Maybe it explains how the male teachers can use magic even though male students can't use magic but it seems to me like they're actually the tentacle monsters in human form and the school is just a front/trap.

Hamguy

Aug 4, 2017
I really didn't like this one. The protagonist is an idiot and everyone is an asshole. Maybe it explains how the male teachers can use magic even though male students can't use magic but it seems to me like they're actually the tentacle monsters in human form and the school is just a front/trap.
yeah they're all assholes, its hinted that everything is a lie and males can use magic but they are just using the students for sex since its profitable. and the creatures they fight are probably magic creations. the teacher says she can get sex and train her magic but she could obviously just do it with her boyfriend and gain more magic through love than fucking random people and falling in love with their dicks. it sucks you dont have any real options because the main character is a fucking pussy. all of a sudden he develops some ntr fetish.

Reactions: Fibbers
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes