3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Slowburn is nice, 4 years of slowburn is not.

And theres still so many side characters.. so is just imposible to complete this game.

Im getting it for free, so not complaining of it, but people paying 4 years for this? wtf..
Nobody pays anything on sites like Patreon or Subscribstar in terms of purchases!

It's just patronage with no contract and no obligation of result...

You're encouraging a dev to do something and continue his development.

And when you're not happy with the progress, you withdraw from the subscription, that's all.

Reactions: MasterChild

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
really? a few jerk off scenes and it called 0.98? and it took months to make this 2 minute gameplay? Why his loyal supporters are hiding like cockroaches now?
Last time, the developers released an update with 1,370 images and 25 animations in 3 months of work. And there were full-fledged sex scenes in this update. For comparison, the creators of "Fresh Women" made 1000 pictures in a year of work, despite the fact that they earn 10 times more on their project. I can't say that developers don't do anything at all, but their job often consists of unnecessary scenes.

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
it's weird that he's dragging with the sex, as if it's the pinnacle of the whole piece, once there's sex, all the patreons will be gone, he would have been better off focusing on the intrigue between the sisters etc. added passionate scenes, intertwining, it's not that hard. they obviously need a good screenwriter

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can't be worse than the "grab a glass of water" update.

I don't mind if there are no kinky scenes in an update, I just want something to do and the story to progress. But I guess I am the only one that feels so :)

Reactions: Allen0206

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Can you change the MC's name after starting? I can't find it in the save file using the RenPy save file editor.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Can't be worse than the "grab a glass of water" update.

I don't mind if there are no kinky scenes in an update, I just want something to do and the story to progress. But I guess I am the only one that feels so :)
I mean this was the you and sis start to fuck around update. I mean its been fucking years. At least one of the women in the house is now past teasing him.

Jan 3, 2019
4 years and still no content with sisters/mom. i guess we should wait another 4 years for it.
Judging by the dissatisfaction of the patrons, I think in the next update there will be sex and a small plot development of the main line. Because a lot of dissatisfied patrons speak out about the endless masturbation of the main character, when it was already possible to fuck Kate and in the basement Alexandra could do a blowjob or help with jerking off with her buttocks again and the main character would accidentally enter her, it would be much more interesting than the constant masturbation of gg in her ankles, on panties and outside the door. Either this game will suffer the fate of the previous one, which is not desirable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe mc fell on stairs when he ws fucking blonde sis near stairs or they had sex at living room and mommy hit him with a chair (due jealousy).

s3ns0

Feb 1, 2018
I am having a problem starting it. When I open it it freezes while loading and exits. any advice?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 723, in load_appropriate_file
rpydigest = hashlib.md5(f.read().encode("utf-8")).digest()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Amnesia version_0.98a
Sat Apr 27 15:28:27 2024

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes