3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hear this game has very few updates and the updates are trash. So I am going to ask should I get it
depends what you want, if sex then find better games, if nice graphics and some funnies then yes (even that there are better games for those), if good story then no deal.

has ups and lows and sadly more lows than highs.

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
I hope the developers will make the next updates quite interesting and worthy in terms of history and hot scenes!
If not, then this is the beginning of the game falling down..

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
Just here to say it's a joke this game has 3 and a half stars. His Patreon members are 800 morons and the reviewers on this site are a joke or shills.

2 more years until A.I is good enough where we can rip all the assets from this game and make a million better versions of this.

This developer sucks chodes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Slowburn is nice, 4 years of slowburn is not.

And theres still so many side characters.. so is just imposible to complete this game.

Im getting it for free, so not complaining of it, but people paying 4 years for this? wtf..
yup and we still dont know shit. we dont know why mc was in a coma and why everyone is acting weird around him.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Is that actually it? Animations of MC jerking off again? What is it with game Devs, they truly need writers. because these nerds have no fuckin idea what to do majority of the time
There are several scenes with Kate where the foreplay escalates. But masturbation and a little rubbing are the ultimate cap. The Kate stuff is decent, but as I said, it all could have easily been put in the game in the initial stages of development.

There is one scene with Alexandra that is filler. Another masturbation scene, and it pales in comparison to her previous scenes. Doesn't push boundaries.

And I agree with you 100% about the devs needing a writer. Especially with games where the inherent story involves a main character being surrounded by women and who slowly seduces them. If the story is not outlined, with clear goals that further the seduction routes for each update, development always tends to flounder. And Amnesia is a perfect example of this floundering. Four years of development, and the characters are still locked within the foreplay stage, because the story setup demands it (a story of long-term seduction), but the story never got developed.

In general, the above is why I'm generally critical of incest-themed adult games from the perspective of development. First, it's a lazy way to establish tension in the story; the sense of taboo does most of the heavy work in establishing tension, rather than the developer telling an interesting story based on interesting character conflict and character desires, wants, needs, etc.

Second, by creating an incest-themed game, the developer can potentially shoot himself in the foot, because the story setup demands that the best sexual scenes/full intercourse come later. Sure, we all want to work and wait a little to get what we initially can't have, but at the same time, none of us what to wade through the cliche evolution of kissing to rubbing to oral to etc. etc. etc. for months and months and months. A few developers know how keep this type of story on track, but most developers flounder and go nowhere.

And what's worst is when a superlative artist like Super Alex falls victim to poor focus.

Why is NLT media so successful? Besides the fast updates, they know what they're doing with story. They don't lock their characters behind anything "taboo" like incest--so the characters are free to act on their flirting, desire, sexual tension, etc., when it all arises. This frees up the story, and this in turn frees up the animators--they're no longer strictly tied to some lame evolution of first kissing...then rubbing... then oral...etc. With how they set up their games, NLT Media is immediately able to hit the gas pedal from the start, and each update has the potential to surprise the audience. They do start with a lot of foreplay or oral scenes, but they escalate things fast.

Here, Super Alex, this one is for free. Try this for the backstory: the MC was in a coma because all the girls were already in sexual relationships with him. Like full on kinky BDSM stuff or whatever. His harem was already established. They all shared him happily at first. But then the mom got jealous and, in an act of jealousy, inadvertently caused the accident that put the MC in his coma. While he's in the hospital, all the girls swear to one another that if he survives and wakes up, they'll do the right thing--a fresh start for all. When he wakes up with amnesia, this works perfectly for their agreement.

But all the girls deep down still love/crave him. They do their best to repress their desire, for the sake of what's right. Of course, this goes well for a while, until the MC unwittingly tries to seduce them and they begin to cave . . .

There, have fun. I just freed up the blockage for you.

Last edited:

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
yup and we still dont know shit. we dont know why mc was in a coma and why everyone is acting weird around him.
I have not played this game i a very long time, at least 2.5 years, has the dev seriously still not put in the game why he was in a coma?

ebuzz

Nov 27, 2020
on line 83 of the Free Roam Mall 1.rpyc is coded as

$ current_background = "images/Free Roams/Mall/bg Mall photo.webp"/

the / at the end of this line is causing a syntax error on for

line 84 show screen GUI

deleting the / fixes this syntax error

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
There are several scenes with Kate where the foreplay escalates. But masturbation and a little rubbing are the ultimate cap. The Kate stuff is decent, but as I said, it all could have easily been put in the game in the initial stages of development.

There is one scene with Alexandra that is filler. Another masturbation scene, and it pales in comparison to her previous scenes. Doesn't push boundaries.

And I agree with you 100% about the devs needing a writer. Especially with games where the inherent story involves a main character being surrounded by women and who slowly seduces them. If the story is not outlined, with clear goals that further the seduction routes for each update, development always tends to flounder. And Amnesia is a perfect example of this floundering. Four years of development, and the characters are still locked within the foreplay stage, because the story setup demands it (a story of long-term seduction), but the story never got developed.

In general, the above is why I'm generally critical of incest-themed adult games from the perspective of development. First, it's a lazy way to establish tension in the story; the sense of taboo does most of the heavy work in establishing tension, rather than the developer telling an interesting story based on interesting character conflict and character desires, wants, needs, etc.

Second, by creating an incest-themed game, the developer can potentially shoot himself in the foot, because the story setup demands that the best sexual scenes/full intercourse come later. Sure, we all want to work and wait a little to get what we initially can't have, but at the same time, none of us what to wade through the cliche evolution of kissing to rubbing to oral to etc. etc. etc. for months and months and months. A few developers know how keep this type of story on track, but most developers flounder and go nowhere.

And what's worst is when a superlative artist like Super Alex falls victim to poor focus.

Why is NLT media so successful? Besides the fast updates, they know what they're doing with story. They don't lock their characters behind anything "taboo" like incest--so the characters are free to act on their flirting, desire, sexual tension, etc., when it all arises. This frees up the story, and this in turn frees up the animators--they're no longer strictly tied to some lame evolution of first kissing...then rubbing... then oral...etc. With how they set up their games, NLT Media is immediately able to hit the gas pedal from the start, and each update has the potential to surprise the audience. They do start with a lot of foreplay or oral scenes, but they escalate things fast.

Here, Super Alex, this one is for free. Try this for the backstory: the MC was in a coma because all the girls were already in sexual relationships with him. Like full on kinky BDSM stuff or whatever. His harem was already established. They all shared him happily at first. But then the mom got jealous and, in an act of jealousy, inadvertently caused the accident that put the MC in his coma. While he's in the hospital, all the girls swear to one another that if he survives and wakes up, they'll do the right thing--a fresh start for all. When he wakes up with amnesia, this works perfectly for their agreement.

But all the girls deep down still love/crave him. They do their best to repress their desire, for the sake of what's right. Of course, this goes well for a while, until the MC unwittingly tries to seduce them and they begin to cave . . .

There, have fun. I just freed up the blockage for you.
Other than the advertisement for NLT in the middle of your post the rest is good.

Incest games aren't limited in story any more than any others, there are piss poor non-incest games for story also. The partners are different that's all.

Regarding your story, I'd agree that they were all in some sort of relationship with the MC, or even if not fully sexual (I think the Alexandra one was full on, Kate maybe not, maybe so) then it was pushing major boundaries and doing everything but full pen sex. Or there were serious romance undertones. How you describe and the little I posted above to add to it are what I feel the story started off as, and somewhere along the way, due to Patreon, or the dev losing focus, things shifted away from it.

All the signs strongly hinted there was something sexual or "romance as more than family" from the start, just been very slow to have any sort of reveal. I haven't played in several releases, waiting to see where the story goes or if it goes at all, but if the MC hasn't started having some sort of flashbacks that actually show more of what happened before, as his memory starts to heal, it's well past time for those to occur to start the story moving forward.

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes