3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I downloaded the extended version but still the same bug at evening in the laundry room when I talk to Alexandra time skips to night immediately there is no scene and the same at her room in midday.. someone help me please ?
This is a bug and only Super Alex can help you from Patreon. Go on his site and report the problem

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How far in the game are you? If you failed to wash your face right after returning home from the hospital, you're likely locked out of that goal. Not that it matters or has any consequences at all.
However, if you're just a perfectionist who just wants to see all the "dots" on the list in their right places but you're unwilling to play the game again, just set a variable task_2d1_Wash_my_face=2
(Load the last save, open Ren'Py console Shift+o, copy the code from here and Ctrl+v it into the console. Save the game.)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Mischaracterizing online strangers' posts is no way to go through life son.
Are you, my parent? no? then don't call me "son"

I can do what I please and you can choose to "ignore" me if what I do displeases/angers you too much. You do what you want, and I will do what I want with my own life/time okay? okay, great. Thanks for your 2 cents.

Jun 28, 2020
Are you, my parent? no? then don't call me "son"

I can do what I please and you can choose to "ignore" me if what I do displeases/angers you too much. You do what you want, and I will do what I want with my own life/time okay? okay, great. Thanks for your 2 cents.
Lol! Here's some non-parental advice - if you're going to tell someone what they can and cannot call you, don't immediately follow that up with 'you can't tell me what to do'. Also, if you dish it out be prepared to have it shoved back in your throat.

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Long Time not played because of Bugs. Last Time it was the Fleshlight bug and now i startet a new game and after getting the Faucet i cant leave the Mall anymore. I go to the Map and the Home Symbol is just gone :ROFLMAO: Man what is wrong with this game. Pls just let me play in Peace :KEK:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wash your face at downstairs bathroom just before going to living room and install wt-mod.
This was bugged for a very long time. The task didn't register as completed when I did it and it stayed open until I used a console command to set the flag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This was bugged for a very long time. The task didn't register as completed when I did it and it stayed open until I used a console command to set the flag.
well it completed for me when restart was forced years ago.

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes