thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Ehhh is this update bugged? Last thing from my save is locker prank. I can't progress with the story at all or see any of the new content. I love original art games but might be time to drop this one?

Edit : Ah looks like old saves are broken lol

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ehhh is this update bugged? Last thing from my save is locker prank. I can't progress with the story at all or see any of the new content. I love original art games but might be time to drop this one?

Edit : Ah looks like old saves are broken lol
Yeah, no, please don't give up on us lol.

We just don't have working save functionality in any regard. Thanks for your support and for playing.

kiltro

Jul 1, 2017
I am stuck at the fight vs tucker in the "wish you the best!" quest... I don't have any orgone boost... what should I do?

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
Anyone run into a problem where, when you buy Desiree the clothes from abyss the crashes? I cant progress because of it.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Is there any scenes with Danny and Jazz other than just him watching her?

Cause I used the cheats to unlock the gallery and there wasn't one... so I wasn't sure if the gallery is all the H scenes in the game or just a select few.

KIDZS

Feb 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Allzamye, đăng: 1627498, thành viên: 1112515"] Nếu bạn không biết cách cài đặt amity park trong điện thoại / tab android, hãy xem video này, (Cách cài đặt ứng dụng trò chơi tập tin android.zip)
Tôi làm video này, cảm ơn bạn. [/ QUOTE]
Cảm tạ bro

Oct 16, 2017
So, I started playing it from v0.4.2 from the very start of the game and got stuck on Desiree.
After several minutes of searching this thread's comments, I finally realized that; "Oh! I can click my Danny Avatar and use Skill Points gained from Leveling up!"
This game seriously needs an EXTREMELY easy thing to implement an "Oh, look, you just leveled up! Click here >avatar< to use skill points!" message when you get the first skill point.

P.s: If this already is implemented in the game, disregard my little venting there, I may have simply not noticed the message.

Oct 16, 2017
I played through this version of the game, and I have to say it's pretty great so far, the battles are just difficult enough to make it fun to do, yet not difficult enough to make it a chore - mostly, hinting at Desiree's battle, that needs some nerfing, or bug fixing.
If there were one thing in particular that I'd change in the game, it's to hide the Dev Commentary behind an optional setting to show Dev Commentary once the "Show Dev Commentary" box has been checked. I found the rare commentary to be extremely annoying and irritating, as it had nothing to do with what I wanted to see in the game, as I have no wish to see Dev Commentary in any game, this one included.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a fix on the bug with desiree clothes ?. I stopped playing such I was just doing the same thing over and over and over again with no end in sight, the hint or prompt that we should buy a suit and try convince desiree to the dance is still there in which I can't do as the abys store is bugged :cry:.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes