Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
tried start new at ch6 but did not exist, so tried 5 and was the same as 0.41 so loaded end of last restart of ch5 and there is no new triggers
There is no chapter 6. If you've played the episode with the dance, you've played what there is to play.

zaxex

Jul 27, 2017
how do you get the option for changing genie outfits? Do i have to start from the beginning instead of episode 5 to trigger it?

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Some mighty big bugs in the Desiree outfit purchase scenes, try to buy her something boom a crash report for everything.

Reactions: McFwk

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Some mighty big bugs in the Desiree outfit purchase scenes, try to buy her something boom a crash report for everything.
I get a massive amount of ren'py errors in episode one and two. That's why I haven't kept playing even if it looks very promising.

I am planning on starting over and sending every error to the dev. They said they will focus completely on content so maybe they don't realize how incredibly bug-filled the game is.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I get a massive amount of ren'py errors in episode one and two. That's why I haven't kept playing even if it looks very promising.

I am planning on starting over and sending every error to the dev. They said they will focus completely on content so maybe they don't realize how incredibly bug-filled the game is.
My DMs are open. (y)

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
My DMs are open. (y)
Sorry if I sound salty as hell. I really want to play it but can't without being interrupted by error's. I will definitely do a new playthrough in order to help. I really enjoy games like these.

Edit: If I remember correctly. Some errors appeared to have been caused by previous actions or actions performed under specific circumstances. So it's possible that you can replicate them.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry if I sound salty as hell. I really want to play it but can't without being interrupted by error's. I will definitely do a new playthrough in order to help. I really enjoy games like these.

Edit: If I remember correctly. Some errors appeared to have been caused by previous actions or actions performed under specific circumstances. So it's possible that you can replicate them.
Nothing salty about your problems you noted, I want you to know we wanna fix any problems seen. Some things I feel I just can't see, and I would love to know what's triggering them or where you find them most often. Nothing but love from a concerned developer to a frustrated player. :whistle:

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Desiree path is impossible to finish because each time i want to buy her a dress it poops at me an error in a console same goes with all her costumes.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/AbYss_MZ.rpy", line 165, in <module>
NameError: name 'dress_red' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/AbYss_MZ.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "AmityPark-0.4.2-pc\AmityPark-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "AmityPark-0.4.2-pc\AmityPark-0.4.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 898, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "AmityPark-0.4.2-pc\AmityPark-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "AmityPark-0.4.2-pc\AmityPark-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/AbYss_MZ.rpy", line 165, in <module>
NameError: name 'dress_red' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
AmityPark 0.4.2
Thu Feb 21 03:47:28 2019
Nice error btw

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Guys, how to input cheatcode in recent version? I try to use it, but it didn't worked.. Any advice?

edit : it turned out player_money = "xxx"

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes