TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, but am I misunderstanding, or are the four new scenes only available by cheating and watching them in the computer? I am confused.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone have a save after you defeat desiree? I got to that point and can't use my save on the newer versions.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
What's up with the apk? I kmow this isn't exavtly a support thread, but I mainly want to know what went wrong here.
I happen to have an x86 apk which doesn't install, one that does install, but does not open and a 700+ mb obb.
I know that Android devices have a folder containing subfolders containing data and obb, but I have never seen a ".obb" as a file tag. Usually all of it is packed within an apk file.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I wasn't having many problems until I went on my date with Desiree, it was full of bugs and errors, I can't even buy her customized clothes without an error happening. I don't know if its just me or my personal preference but I feel like some characters should have bigger boobs.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Is there anyone who actually has gotten the Android version to work? I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and it's not working.

Will there be a fixed apk soon?

Reactions: MaxInsanity

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
What's up with the apk? I kmow this isn't exavtly a support thread, but I mainly want to know what went wrong here.
I happen to have an x86 apk which doesn't install, one that does install, but does not open and a 700+ mb obb.
I know that Android devices have a folder containing subfolders containing data and obb, but I have never seen a ".obb" as a file tag. Usually all of it is packed within an apk file.
Having same problem.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I can't say I ever saw the show, but the game is pretty sweet and well written with some nice animation to boot. The combat could use a bit of tweaking though. Definitely earned a +1 paetron.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 59 Votes