VN Ren'Py Abandoned American MILF [v0.01] [Vaultman]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
Neat! Maybe in this game we will get to see the full money shot from Francine and not just the teasing foreplay stuff like in Camp Pinewood!

Reactions: MorahBieno

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
So I commented on this game before on how much I didn't like this game.....But it had potential, and I recognized that.

As I said before, I like the art, and I feel the story was trying to set up a mystery of sorts, but it failed miserably. There was no hook, no suspense, and poor English that made it hard (and sometimes cringy) to read.

So I thought to myself "What if someone else made this game? Someone more capable?"

11 days later I present to you 'American Milf: The Boy with the Wrist Tattoo' Cut

What exactly does this cut do?
- Completely Re-wrote the entire script to make sense in English.
- Completely new story (same themes, but More emphasis on the mystery.)
- 5 new pictures (one of them being a teaser)
- A new mechanic for future builds (As I like to call it 'the Majora's Mask' mechanic)
- Small edits to character profiles.
- more interactive areas (not much, but a explains what is to come)
- A title Screen with main menu music.

Hopefully these edits make the game that had a good amount of potential, much more fun.

Folder link to both PC and Mac Versions.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so the MC is the same kid from Camp Pinewood (with partial amnesia it seems) yet neither him nor Francine seem to recognize one another. did they get their memory erased or something?

MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
so the MC is the same kid from Camp Pinewood (with partial amnesia it seems) yet neither him nor Francine seem to recognize one another. did they get their memory erased or something?
I really don't think he's the same kid, IMO

MorahBieno

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
but he says at one point "i remember going to a summer camp but i don't remember much off it" or something like that.
This is a fair point, I suppose I skipped over a lot of that to V-Man's incomprehensible writing skills.

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
This is a fair point, I suppose I skipped over a lot of that to V-Man's incomprehensible writing skills.
Yeah, I remember reading that too. Like I said before, I never played Camp Pinewood, but V-man doesn't seem to even know what the plot to his own game is. plus reading the lines of script when I was making the BWTWT cut...it is nauseating.

MorahBieno

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What I wrote recently on his Patreon wall in his last post from Nov. 29: As a guy who likes to check in occasionally on the status of this game and Vaultman in general, and the level of irateness his fans usually have developed between updates, I think he should just bite the bullet and hire someone to write these progress reports. If he's being genuine and just saying "You know, I get anxiety, it's hard to write this kinda stuff," then he should make an effort to combat that. Also, I feel the main page on this Patreon needs to be updated when possible. It's a bit strange that there are several out dated references to due dates for previous versions, especially on a game he's supposed to not even be working on anymore. American MILF should be the project he's highlighting at this stage. Developer to developer, that's my constructive criticism in hopes Vaultman can improve.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Currently on-hold

Current State
UPD 01/21
I'm working on updates for Camp Pinewood.
American Milf is on the hold because I want to finish Camp Pinewood first.

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
Does this guy even know what he wants to do anymore?

Camp pinewood is a broken mess and it looks like he flat up quits on it and basically does a reboot by starting work on another game, but then immediately puts that game on hold so he can continue working on Camp Pinewood!

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Does this guy even know what he wants to do anymore?

Camp pinewood is a broken mess and it looks like he flat up quits on it and basically does a reboot by starting work on another game, but then immediately puts that game on hold so he can continue working on Camp Pinewood!
Here is a pretty accurate representation of Vaultman's thought process.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote