VN Ren'Py Abandoned American MILF [v0.01] [Vaultman]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I like this, at the beggining the story felt kinda flat but I can really see the potential in this, totally waiting to see v0.02

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Was it worth it?
Very short (It's normal in a 0.01 version) and You can't choose practically anything. You can try it because you will not take long.

H-Scenes: I think I remember that there is only one topless.

It is only the beginning, surely it improves in the following updates.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Very short (It's normal in a 0.01 version) and You can't choose practically anything. You can try it because you will not take long.

H-Scenes: I think I remember that there is only one topless.

It is only the beginning, surely it improves in the following updates.
hopeful for more content

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Boy...imagine my surprise coming in here and seeing half the thread asking for more CP.

Almost killed all of you.

Reactions: KiGa and Maid Lain

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Boy...imagine my surprise coming in here and seeing half the thread asking for more CP.

Almost killed all of you.
I don't expect to see any more CP in the future, but with the release of such a minimal release (0.1's are often little for non-returning developers), and to see the state of CP not finished (I was never a big fan of it, but I knew plenty others were), it just feels... I don't know, a bit iffy? I just have very little faith in this game coming to fruition, based on who it's from.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I like the art a lot. However camp pinewood was kinda..... well weird? There was no suspension just sudden sex with no consequences and it was booring. I hope this incest / milf story and gameplay will be much better here.

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully the sex will be better in this game and not like CP where the mc just says done and thats it no nut no nothing. Like does the mc in CP just get blue balled every time?

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
The Good:
1. The Art is pleasant

The Bad:
1. This game badly needs a English Translator, because the grammar in this game is super broken.
2. 90% of the game is cut scenes. you can only freely explore your house for one scene. I play games to "Play" and "Interact" not read.
3. Choices? What Choices? because from my experience There is only one choice in the entire game that actually makes a difference and that's looking in your room for $5. I'm guessing this is simply a concept demo, but I don't like choices that don't really make a difference. Tell mom that you went out last night? you only get 2 sentences of new dialogue and that's it. At home when mom's away? There is literally nothing for you to do other than go to Francine's house. Don't want to peep? TOO BAD, YOUR GOING TO PEEP! Either give us real choices, or don't give us choices at all.
4. NameError: name 'prt2desf1' is not defined
5. It took me longer to download the game than to actually play it.

I've never played Camp Pinewood, so I have no idea of what the quality of this artist's previous work was, but as of right now, the game isn't even worth downloading.

Reactions: Morah SDG

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
And to think Vaultman was almost the very first adult creator I was a patron of. Good thing I decided to hold back because , oof there doesn't seem to be a semblance of order with the dev.

The art is nice tho but updates are very inconsistent and Vman last I heard prefers to work alone and only enlists help when they really really need it.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Also, I don't think it's in anyway a bad thing to ask for Camp Pinewood to at least be FIXED, if not complete in this thread. He's moving onto a completely different project when he didn't give a resolute ending or wrap up. I'm not saying it even needs to be for sure DONE or have a grand finale, but at least try to fix up what was straight up wrong about the game, and I don't think it's a bright idea to move onto another venture suddenly. There are a bunch of things about his business model I'm not keen on, and those who support him are only making themselves unhappy.

Reactions: obiwan

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I'd wager about 50% of the posts in this thread are people who are just enjoying using the term CP to refer to something

Reactions: xןʞ
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote