TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
I'm going to start this game after hearing it's even better than Enicia and the contract mark.
Is it possible to get the good/true ending even if I go full corruption?
Or do I have to do a pure/no vag*nal run for it?
Anything missable here?

Zazukay

Sep 25, 2017
I'm going to start this game after hearing it's even better than Enicia and the contract mark.
Is it possible to get the good/true ending even if I go full corruption?
Or do I have to do a pure/no vag*nal run for it?
Anything missable here?
There are 3 actual endings in the game. One of them is a non-lewd (good) ending where you don't have to be pure but at the same time you can't be fully corrupted. Everytime you max out your indecency exp, you will be given a quest where you manually increase the lewdness level so you can just get up to level 2 and hold off on reaching level 3 if you want to do the 'good' ending.

Lafleur training progress is irrelevant to the actual ending (but there is one post game scene).

Good Ending: Can be level 1 and 2 lewdness, virginity doesn't matter afaik.
Lewd Ending (Virgin): Level 3 lewdness while maintaining virginity. (Some level 2 events removes virginity)
Lewd Ending: Level 3 lewdness and lose virginity

Not really any missables except for lafleur training where if you save her before it fully completes, you will have to wait till ng+ to see the scene. There's also a bad ending if you lose in a one time encounter in Altoce.

Zazukay

Sep 25, 2017
So it is not possible to get all scenes in one run?
I have to do a ng+ to get everything? Or is there some kind of item that will let me get the missing scenes?
Aside from the ending scenes, it is possible to see all scenes. There is a gallery unlocker once you clear the main story though.

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
If anyone was curious the XP buffs do stack. Fool's ring: 1.5x, Lvl 3 Massage 1.7x. I've been doing the day 1 meme where I've already completed a bunch of stuff on day 1 so getting more xp is very nice. Bottled water OP. It's kind of crazy how inefficient the gp/mana gain is past milk.

Mana restored per 1gp:
Drinkable Water - 1
Delicious Milk - 0.75
Cerberry Wine - 0.4
Orange Juice - 0.375

Minmaxing autism aside, really fun game for a simple RPGmaker. Doing pure virgin first run and I'll slut it up afterwards.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
^
I forgot when/where exactly, but you can get a staff that has extreme mana-restoring, also outside of battle, which then renders any mana-management obsolete -> gameplay minus one.

There's also full restore at some guy at the beach and with the goblins in front of the mines, both once a day.

Reactions: Peanutmilk

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
So after you save flower waifu you get access to a new area. You can find a metal slime that gives a ridiculous amount of XP but it can run away, so try to kill it in 2 turns. It's resistant to everything so the method I used was to debuff its defense and then melee attack it. I think I used the eastern route. You run past a golem gang and another one before you see the slime at a dead end. Can just kill it and run back to the area transition and back and do it again. I think I went from like lvl 50 to lvl 99 in about 30 minutes. I also had difficulty turned up to very hard with both fools ring and massage buff. Easily best exp grind in the game.

Also if you want to really break your game without literally cheating, you can use the free dream powder exploit to get infinite cash on a day where the specialties vendor in altoce is selling a variety of meat. Buy the normal monster meat and turn in 99 for like 792 food points with the Gourmet's Keen Eyes passive from that book. Keep repeating and raising your stat of choice until you feel busted enough.

Note: I've read the 2nd tier massage and the 3rd tier massage are the same, just the more expensive one is lewd and the other one isn't. Not sure if true or not, have not tested.

Edit: Does anyone know if you can still do the shrine maiden stuff after you defeat the final final boss? I made separate saves before the time skip. I did read the text that you can't finish some stuff with Noir but not sure exactly what that meant.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 62 Votes