Ren'Py Abandoned Amazon's Island [v0.03] [Firenzo]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
Here's save on day 29. I intentionally uploaded save of day 29 instead of 30 so you can enjoy some of this amazing gampleay.
I think that creator of this game has never played a game in his life, this was most boring 20 minutes in my life and all just to unlock rest of badly made game for masturbation.

Reactions: Velo and ponyguy

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
well the game is pretty nice but the questions in the quiz are all in italian which is a bit hard for a not italian speaker to get through

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
well the game is pretty nice but the questions in the quiz are all in italian which is a bit hard for a not italian speaker to get through
That was my fault sorry, i was thinking renpy translate textbutton to but i was wrong. I fixed this, next release all question and answer will be in English.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure what the problem is and why he wants to get revenge on them since by what he is saying they wanted to fuck him so I'm not seeing the problem.

Also when you go to name the player that line is in Italian.

Reactions: ponyguy

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
That was my fault sorry, i was thinking renpy translate textbutton to but i was wrong. I fixed this, next release all question and answer will be in English.
Are you using Google Translate to make the text? I believe that if you do the Italian to English translation in Google Translate, you will get a better result than the one you are presenting in your posts.

The theme of your game has some potential. But you need to read the reviews here and fix these problems urgently. The first impression is very important.

And you can not put nudity images directly into Patreon, all images containing nudity or sex need to be behind the paywall (ie, patron-only posts). You used pictures showing the girls' tits on the main page in the pledges area.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Are you using Google Translate to make the text? I believe that if you do the Italian to English translation in Google Translate, you will get a better result than the one you are presenting in your posts.

The theme of your game has some potential. But you need to read the reviews here and fix these problems urgently. The first impression is very important.

And you can not put nudity images directly into Patreon, all images containing nudity or sex need to be behind the paywall (ie, patron-only posts). You used pictures showing the girls' tits on the main page in the pledges area.
Thank you, i will take care of your advice. I'm not using google transate, got a friend that translate for me, maybe isn't a perfect English but don't seem so bad for me. Wait a minute, are you referring about what i write in my post on Patreon or the text in the game?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well.... If the dev himself admits that the game is "grind based," then I'm getting the hell outta Dodge here.

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
that's great^^ so I'm just gonna guess my way through this release lol

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thank you, i will take care of your advice. I'm not using google transate, got a friend that translate for me, maybe isn't a perfect English but don't seem so bad for me. Wait a minute, are you referring about what i write in my post on Patreon or the text in the game?
I'm talking about the texts you wrote here. You can ignore this part of my review, since you have a translator for the game.

I didn't play your game because I don't like grind. And if you read the comments here, you'll realize that no one liked the way you implemented it in the game. You wrote in Patreon that grind is necessary for the player to get used to the game, but in practice you are forcing players to do boring tasks and keeping them away from the game. In such a competitive environment as Patreon this is fatal.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Console cheat
workpoint
exppoint
day

Alter the 2 points and then always move the day to day 29 to get queen activation scene.

The first day 30 scene was like watching someone fucking a bunch of wall mounts that someone stuffed and then place on the wall very very boring even when showing them on the other side if not for their eyes moving I would of said that they were dead. So I spent the hole time looking at Frida instead of the ass of some dude.

The second set was better but not sure why they would have to be locked up in a thing like that as those are generally used for punishment. The queens guard is hot then all you get to see is the dudes stupid ass while screwing her so I was like well so much for seeing anymore with her guess I'll go back to looking at Frida and ingore the rest as I don't want to be looking at some fucking dudes stupid ass.

Ann and Tania never gain any stat points for training with them only the mom's stats go up.

The quiz might be in Italian but if you guess wrong just rollback and pick the next one after awhile you'll be able to memorize the correct ones.

There is one quiz question that has the yes and no in English.

Did Tania put her nipples in a vacuum cleaner?

For me the queens guard by the throne is hot Frida is hot Jenny is hot the mom is hot.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm talking about the texts you wrote here. You can ignore this part of my review, since you have a translator for the game.

I didn't play your game because I don't like grind. And if you read the comments here, you'll realize that no one liked the way you implemented it in the game. You wrote in Patreon that grind is necessary for the player to get used to the game, but in practice you are forcing players to do boring tasks and keeping them away from the game. In such a competitive environment as Patreon this is fatal.
Ok i apcet all the critics about grind but do you really think this is grind? My minigame is 5 attempts 1 second each to get 5 points 3 times daily, you can play the first 30 days in 15 minutes, this is grind? I'm an old ex mmorph player where you have to grind your character fighting from level 1 to 90 that can take month of play and making money to, that's grind!
My game may be boring at beginning but you can enhances relationship only with two girl and there are 6 video to see.
I planned next release to enanched rel. with all the others 6 girl that means 12 video, 6 quest and 6 peek. As you can see in the book, if you want try my game, there are more than 270 achievement to reach and this is only the basic. Maybe someone prefer start good and became worse later. I'm trying to do the opposite.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Ok i apcet all the critics about grind but do you really think this is grind? My minigame is 5 attempts 1 second each to get 5 points 3 times daily, you can play the first 30 days in 15 minutes, this is grind? I'm an old ex mmorph player where you have to grind your character fighting from level 1 to 90 that can take month of play and making money to, that's grind!
My game may be boring at beginning but you can enhances relationship only with two girl and there are 6 video to see.
I planned next release to enanched rel. with all the others 6 girl that means 12 video, 6 quest and 6 peek. As you can see in the book, if you want try my game, there are more than 270 achievement to reach and this is only the basic. Maybe someone prefer start good and became worse later. I'm trying to do the opposite.
I have played tons of adult games, and trust when I tell you this: Your game is grindy and amazingly boring right out of the gate. Yes, you could probably do the grind in 20 mins, IF you are 100% focused on it, and dont make any mistakes. However, it took me almost an hour, simply because I had ZERO fun doing it, and I had to take breaks and do something else to keep me from falling asleep.
Yes, other games can be very grindy as well, but the difference here is that in MMO's, players are well aware of what they are signing up for. 95% of people who plays adult games wants excitement and teases of the good stuff that is to come, and they are looking for this early on. The way you introduce your game is scaring away potential players. Trust me on this: If you see several people complaining about the same aspect in your game, and nobody is even TRYING to defend it, then something is badly wrong. I would genuinely be surprised if more than 10% of the people who tried this game, actually completed the first 30 days.

In the age of Patreon and sites like f95zone, players knows they have a ton of options to pick from, so they wont be giving your game much of a chance if it seems boring from the start. First impressions are HUGELY important, more so than ever, and I doubt your game will make the cut in its current form.
Most players will download your game, play the minigames for 3 days tops, and then be like "Okay, this is seriously boring. In my last game, I could spy on people naked in the shower and watch girls do some sexy yoga or, you know TALK to people and have them affirm the fact that I am a living being in their world, but here I am just being ignored and doing the same boring 5 clicks, over and over. I am leaving!"

Despite my negative impression of your game, I am not saying this to make you feel bad, although that might be a side-effect, but to give you a realistic idea of how people view your game, and what you could do to fix it. I dont wish for any game to fail, cause I want as many amazing and fun games around to play as possible, but I dont have a good feeling about your game's future, unless you listen to your playerbase. After all, you made your game, so you might be unable or unwilling to see the flaws which others can easily spot.

Best of luck to you.

supersoilder0057

May 28, 2017
Console cheat
workpoint
expoint
day

Alter the 2 points and then always move the day to day 29 to get queen activation scene.

The first day 30 scene was like watching someone fucking a bunch of wall mounts that someone stuffed and then place on the wall very very boring even when showing them on the other side if not for their eyes moving I would of said that they were dead. So I spent the hole time looking at Frida instead of the ass of some dude.

The second set was better but not sure why they would have to be locked up in a thing like that as those are generally used for punishment. The queens guard is hot then all you get to see is the dudes stupid ass while screwing her so I was like well so much for seeing anymore with her guess I'll go back to looking at Frida and ingore the rest as I don't want to be looking at some fucking dudes stupid ass.

Ann and Tania never gain any stat points for training with them only the mom's stats go up.

The quiz might be in Italian but if you guess wrong just rollback and pick the next one after awhile you'll be able to memorize the correct ones.

There is one quiz question that has the yes and no in English.

Did Tania put her nipples in a vacuum cleaner?

For me the queens guard by the throne is hot Frida is hot Jenny is hot the mom is hot.
Are you sure that the experience point variable is expoint, because I tried and it doesn't work?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Might be a typo if you have console active just go and select your save and load it up and then hit shift + D then click on variables and scroll through them through them. It'll have the same number as the workpoint.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes