Ren'Py Abandoned Amazon's Island [v0.03] [Firenzo]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks all for your reply. Thi's my first game online. Please forgive my bad English, isn't my native language. All i can be but for sure not a kid, i would like to be again. I kwon the first month of play can be annoying cause the grind but please don't give up, second 30 days will be better. For this first release you can became Not Bab relationship with Jenny the carpenter and Emily the blacksmith. To get both quest you have to buy Improvement from theyr house with 40 exppoints each.
When you get the quest you have to find the 3 hidden secret place on the map. In some of them you will find the girl waiting for you. After quest Peek are available at night.

Reactions: hentai charley

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Didn't actually play it for more than the 30 seconds to see if it is actual incest or just incest adjacent.

RIP another missing dad though.
Japan take over step by step " Honey Select" not working well like original

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The lack of even mediocre game design is disturbing.
For being a Honey Select visuals based game, I was not impressed with the introduction story and/or the super grind once you get past the tutorial... For the moment, the only tasks that seem to do anything are mining, chopping wood and sleeping... The mining and wood collection both involve a highly repetitive and silly, click pip game, with female character masturbation visuals... I mean, how does mining and chopping down trees cause a woman to masturbate and orgasm? Really? After a couple in game weeks of doing that, I gave up, as no other interaction or task seemed to do anything and nothing new was presenting itself... And I wasn't about to do what the description sais about doing that highly boring, tedious, and repetitive grind for a month of in-game time just to see something new... All in all this game is poorly designed, and has a way too simplified and convenient story introduction... I didn't feel any immersion at all, and feel the interface and game play needs a complete overhaul... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
For being a Honey Select visuals based game, I was not impressed with the introduction story and/or the super grind once you get past the tutorial... For the moment, the only tasks that seem to do anything are mining, chopping wood and sleeping... The mining and wood collection both involve a highly repetitive and silly, click pip game, with female character masturbation visuals... I mean, how does mining and chopping down trees cause a woman to masturbate and orgasm? Really? After a couple in game weeks of doing that, I gave up, as no other interaction or task seemed to do anything and nothing new was presenting itself... And I wasn't about to do what the description sais about doing that highly boring, tedious, and repetitive grind for a month of in-game time just to see something new... All in all this game is poorly designed, and has a way to simplified and convenient story introduction... I didn't feel any immersion at all, and feel the interface and game play needs a complete overhaul... I went ahead and posted my review...
"Honey select" base game is 3 years old.
The new one in Japan with all mods is 20 years ahead with animation to Patreon games here , please play fair. I don´t mean story quality

Tibs

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks all for your reply. Thi's my first game online. Please forgive my bad English, isn't my native language. All i can be but for sure not a kid, i would like to be again. I kwon the first month of play can be annoying cause the grind but please don't give up, second 30 days will be better. For this first release you can became Not Bab relationship with Jenny the carpenter and Emily the blacksmith. To get both quest you have to buy Improvement from theyr house with 40 exppoints each.
When you get the quest you have to find the 3 hidden secret place on the map. In some of them you will find the girl waiting for you. After quest Peek are available at night.
This is not a bad game, especialy as this is your first one. So dont give up and dont be discouraged by bad comments.
Yeah the first 30 days are pain in the a** but after that it seems ok. I would add a "skip day" button or something like that.
I wish for more content in the future but a game has its potential.. An increase of xp gain would be good idea..

cheers

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is not a bad game, especialy as this is your first one. So dont give up and dont be discouraged by bad comments.
Yeah the first 30 days are pain in the a** but after that it seems ok. I would add a "skip day" button or something like that.
I wish for more content in the future but a game has its potential.. An increase of xp gain would be good idea..

cheers
Just be aware that you also do not want to bore your audience to death right out the gate... That whole 30 game days of highly repeating non-sense will definitely turn folks away... It should be shortened or perhaps add some small bits of content in here and there to fill in some of that wasted time... I'm sure there are lots of options, such as what Tibs and others have suggested or might suggest...

I do wish you the best of luck on this project...

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
You can always use save edit online to improve your stats and skip to day 29.
The grinding is not my thing but I was pleasantly surprised on day 30.
This is Firenzo`s first attempt at a game so cut him some slack and try and suggest improvements.
Nobody get`s perfection the first time around.

Reactions: nerogreg
Aug 16, 2017
grind to reward ratio is massive and off putting. personally I would have made it 10 days between and boosted the points to match. it just becomes far too repetitive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

other than that I have no issue with this rough gem. sure it requires some polishing but the concept and story premise are enough for a first time out.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Didn't actually play it for more than the 30 seconds to see if it is actual incest or just incest adjacent.

RIP another missing dad though.
Shame of you, killed the motivation to play the game.:disappointed:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Man, you need to improve some things on these images generated in Honey Select. For example, in the second image, the arm of the first girl is totally fucked.

When doing this type of pose, use Studio NEO. In it you can either pose using FK (so you can rotate the shoulders of the models correctly) or use an option called "Joint Correction", which aims to avoid problems like what happened to the girl in the second image.

AfroNutty

Dec 26, 2017
people need to put more time into story and plot.

I'm thinking alot of kids are looking at this type of game/stories as a way to make money. not saying it cant be done but they really need to do the research and find a topic they feel comfortable with and go with that. the more real the better the story will be.

amen my brother, im thinking of making a game but im sqeezing my brain to make an original and good story XD im open to ideas and help

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
the first 30 days are such a pain in the ass :D Rly why build in something like that at the beginning of a game. It is just like asking ppl not to play it.

Reactions: Zippity
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes