Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

machinman

May 28, 2017
ok that character you keep posting is madao, thanks to the name, I could find it's from gintama which came way after evangelion.
except you got the reference wrong, the pic was obviously definitely portraying gendo... *sigh*

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Oh well... the character from Gintama has the same voice actor as Gendo and because the anime breaks the 4th wall sometimes it makes jokes out of it. Come on man, you can't except me to not know Evangelion. It's one of the most mainstream animes out there, everyone and their uncle saw it.
evan.gif

machinman

May 28, 2017
Oh well... the character from Gintama has the same voice actor as Gendo and because the anime breaks the 4th wall sometimes it makes jokes out of it. Come on man, you can't except me to not know Evangelion. It's one of the most mainstream animes out there, everyone and their uncle saw it.
View attachment 3269056
well, you know... you never know ;)

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
F*** why the frog lady just why whyyyyyy!!! shadowheart is there whyyyy the frogggg!!!!!! there are more better option whyyyyy the froggg!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 3311114
Everyone has their own choice, and some are happy with all the characters.
I'm already glad that there are authors who don't ignore characters because of their personal preferences.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes