• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 27, 2021
Hm, you think it makes that much of a difference? I handbrake to save bandwith/storage space and use some settings were I really don't notice much of a quality drop, although I might be just blind.
depends on the amount of motion, frame rate, where you're watching etc. not every video looks the same with the same bitrate
your vids are 1080p, so someone watching on a 1440p or 4k monitor will notice more smearing etc
even more so if the video were to get upscaled or frame rate interpolated, which obviously reduces the quality during the process
so if there's not enough bitrate to begin with, it will end up looking worse than it should
Personally I would recommend not going below 10k

Btw you should use h265 with handbrake since 5k bitrate on h264 vs 265 is a big difference while file remains the same size
also update your handbrake, we're on 1.73 version now :KEK:

Also, can we get Zelda (non story/music version, 2m39s) without watermarks? It's present during the entire video as opposed to a few seconds like it's done usually. Thanks :BootyTime:

1714125652540.png

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023
Since I know it'll be shared here eventually, here's April's animation for y'all. Hope you enjoy.

Shadow Puppets

Once again I only ask that you don't share it publicly and consider following me on the Twitter, thanks!
First off thank you for sharing. Something you totally didn't have to do. I do have to ask though, how come no anal? Lol. Sorry it is just my fav so I am always a bit disappointed when there is none. Don't worry I followed ya on twitter on my smut account.

deaddog

May 16, 2017
He's SO talented, but why aren't there more creampies, or at least cumshots? Especially in Shadow Puppets, the imps cumming, then the others... one after another. And THEN the big facial at the end.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
He's SO talented, but why aren't there more creampies, or at least cumshots? Especially in Shadow Puppets, the imps cumming, then the others... one after another. And THEN the big facial at the end.
Well maybe he is not too comfortable with it or think what he is doing is just fine. Who knows.

Reactions: Chibi777

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
No, no! She cannot be allowed to realize her dream -- she belongs in a brothel (Shinjuku night club) servicing gangsters while hopped up on drugs. :cry:

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes