Wolf RPG Completed Alternate DiMansion Diary [v1.02] [Sprite Hills]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Verenios

Jul 28, 2018
For those interested Has fully translated 1.2.0e of the game follow instructions on how to bypass decryption key, Also archive password is "tentakuru" no quotes.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Hii guyss HELP How do you solve the puzzle in the theatre room? I'm confused the chairs are supposed to be the pillars on the painting right? Send some picture on where to start and go pleaseee XD
Hey did you ever figure out the puzzle for the theatre room if so please give me better details the the walkthrough or pictures.

Thanks.

Mittens13

Jun 17, 2018
Hey did you ever figure out the puzzle for the theatre room if so please give me better details the the walkthrough or pictures.

Thanks.

The picture with the snake in guest 2 room is off by 90 degrees to the right and the start of the snakes path begins as soon as you enter the room.
  • Move past the first row of chairs as soon as you enter the room
  • Move right until you are on the right side of the room
  • Move up past one row of chairs
  • Move left until you are back in the middle of the room again
  • Move Down one row of chairs
  • Move left again until you are on the left side of the room
  • Move up two rows of chairs
  • Move until you are on the right side of the room
  • Move past the final row of chairs
  • Move left back to the middle of the room and if done fight the key should drop

Hope this helps

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
The picture with the snake in guest 2 room is off by 90 degrees to the right and the start of the snakes path begins as soon as you enter the room.
  • Move past the first row of chairs as soon as you enter the room
  • Move right until you are on the right side of the room
  • Move up past one row of chairs
  • Move left until you are back in the middle of the room again
  • Move Down one row of chairs
  • Move left again until you are on the left side of the room
  • Move up two rows of chairs
  • Move until you are on the right side of the room
  • Move past the final row of chairs
  • Move left back to the middle of the room and if done fight the key should drop

Hope this helps
I was able to get past the puzzle thank you very much!

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck on the fireplace. For some reason, examining it twice doesn't get me the key. Followed the walkthrough and everything else went perfect.

EDIT: Was a mistake on my part. Got it solved.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Finally got around to playing this, and I have to say that I love it!!! The only two downsides of it was the library scene in the main part of the game because I wanted to see what happened to her instead of just her legs, and that the girl dropped the medal because I wanted to see her and the other girls lure in some more females as part of the after story.

Reactions: Deathknight134

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Wow this was awesome. I really started liking pixelfuck for... some... weird reasons.
And before this i tried to avoid rpgmaker games, seems like it was a mistake.
[types "pixel" in searchbar]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes