Wolf RPG Completed Alternate DiMansion Diary [v1.02] [Sprite Hills]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Hello :)

Maybe someone can help me :)
What have I to do after collected the "Blue Ball"?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hey! the website said it just did an update on the game! was wondering if you might update this version of the game too?
Sorry, at the moment there doesn't look like it's been leaked at all, but I'll keep checking over the coming weeks. :)

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Hey! the website said it just did an update on the game! was wondering if you might update this version of the game too?
If I understand google translate correctly, it seems to be a small scene in guest room 2 (possibly post-game when you're watching the protag's friends)

Reactions: dancity and ponyguy

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hey man Can you send a picture with an arrow on how to solve the theatre room? Really confused how to do it
Um, are you talking about this one?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Yes I followed the walkthrough But nothing happened or appeared XD
Welp, I'm sorry friend, I haven't actually played the game, so I have no idea... so uh... good luck? :p

Luke191101

Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys i am stuck in this game(Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record) can anyone help me finding the green key means where exactly it is located
By the way the Game is awesome

Please help

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Isn't there a Walkthrough.txt (that contains a copy of ) included with the download linked to here? Seeing a lot of people stumped in spite of that is making me wonder if I got this from elsewhere.

If what you want is to learn the logic behind how to figure out the statue puzzle in-game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes