Wolf RPG Completed Alternate DiMansion Diary [v1.02] [Sprite Hills]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
A young girl by the name of Sae gets herself lost in the mountains and she finds before her an old looking mansion... In search of help, she begins to explore it and... She eventually realizes that it isn't any old mansion at all. However, it would seem that her realization was already too late...!
Walkthrough Included.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-23
Release Date: 2019-05-24
Developer: /
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Store:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks to @koinzell- for the links and @CobraPL for the walkthrough.
RJ199575_img_smp5.jpg RJ199575_img_smp3.jpg RJ199575_img_smp1.jpg RJ199575_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
I'm at the beginning seems to be a cool game.
But i'm stuck in the Guest room 1
It appears that i made a good think walk tile by tile once on each but it doesn't work
So i was looking the walkthrough which talk about a jpg that i can't find.

So help please :)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I'm at the beginning seems to be a cool game.
But i'm stuck in the Guest room 1
It appears that i made a good think walk tile by tile once on each but it doesn't work
So i was looking the walkthrough which talk about a jpg that i can't find.

So help please :)
Woops, my bad, forgot to include the image:
GR1.jpg

tontoman

May 4, 2017
It works, and you can do it from either direction. Just have to start fresh, and careful not to step on any tile twice.
Leave the room, and re-enter to reset the puzzle to try again.
Fun and very cute little game, wish there were more like this (thank god for the walkthough though lol).
Thanks.

Ayame

Jun 6, 2017
Enter the house, go to the west wing and examine the last painting. [Done]
Return to the entrance hallway, examine the top-left corner of the carpet for a key. [Done]
Enter the first room in the west wing (Dining Room), go to the back room (kitchen) and pull the lever. [?? the Dining Room it's Locked ?? :( ]

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Enter the house, go to the west wing and examine the last painting. [Done]
Return to the entrance hallway, examine the top-left corner of the carpet for a key. [Done]
Enter the first room in the west wing (Dining Room), go to the back room (kitchen) and pull the lever. [?? the Dining Room it's Locked ?? :( ]
Are you sure you're checking the right door? The very first door you see when you enter the west wing? The one on the far right? If you really got the key then it should open. It did so for me.

Fonocus

Nov 28, 2016
You're most likely doing what I was and assuming it was the key in the room with the rotating statue things. It's actually the key in the main room when you first come in.

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
It works, and you can do it from either direction. Just have to start fresh, and careful not to step on any tile twice.
Leave the room, and re-enter to reset the puzzle to try again.
Fun and very cute little game, wish there were more like this (thank god for the walkthough though lol).
Thanks.
It works indeed.
I didn't leave the room before try again that's why i didn't go for the first time.

Great game i like it very much thank you

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Indeed it is.
Nice. It's a shame the dev ran out of time when making this one, but judging by the translated dev text when you complete the game that seems to have had something to do with the full-size non-H sprites.

Hopefully that means their next game will have even more H-content.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes