3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
Message posted by the developer to his Discord:

The biggest thing is animations. I'm so close to being finished, but I'm pretty sure I will be in the middle of rendering the last animation on friday. Looks like V0.08c will need to be released on Saturday. Almost certain that'll be the date
Since the most recent Beta version is 0.08b, then I would guess 0.08c is the final Beta before release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Message posted by the developer to his Discord:

Since the most recent Beta version is 0.08b, then I would guess 0.08c is the final Beta before release.
Not necessarily, if any bugs are found after "c". Buit usually "c" would be the more or less complete update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nah, c means published version and if there'll be bugs later then hotfixes for those.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
from developers patreon

Release Time for Altered Destiny V0.08c

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give a more specific time on when V0.08c will drop for 'Exuberant Exhibitionist' tier and above.
It'll be out this weekend for sure. The 'C' version will include 30 extra renders that tag onto the beginning of the update. Nothing too big for those that have gone through the 'A' or 'B' versions, but something that gives the beginning of this whole scenario a little more depth. I'm essentially waiting for the animations to finish. I'll have another two done today and that'll only leave one left. Having a backlog of nearly 20 animations took quite some time to render. Something like 2000 frames, and a few times coming out with some graphical mistakes that needed to be redone. Not to mention that most of these animations took place outdoors and the props/lighting within this setting makes it take a bit longer.
As soon as that final animation is finished, I'll just replace the placeholder one and start the upload. Once that's good to go, I'll be looking into V0.09 content. Thanks!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What's New:

A big focus on the main story continuation leading to some rather important plot points
Nearly 700 new unique renders
Over 50 new animations. Both lewd and non-lewd
New cheat code added. 'unlockgallery' to fully unlock everything within the scene gallery
Very minor changes to previous story plot points:
Gwynn now doesn't specifically say what happened to Olivia. Only references death
Nadia now mentions that you are unable to bring past timeline characters into the
present
Updated the visions you get of Olivia from previous scenes to reflect better on what
happens within the update.
Updated the group beach picture of Olivia to match how it comes out in this update.
The Western Beach location can now be visited in the Past Time Period.

Changes from V0.08b:
Added a 30 image story scene to the beginning of the update.
Added in animations now fully rendered. A couple graphical mistakes still linger and will be
cleaned up soon enough.
The new content now officially starts via an option in your bed (Present Time Period).
A previous Gwynn story scene was added to the gallery.
Fixed a bunch of spelling/grammar errors.

Reactions: john1230

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Altered Destiny [v0.08c] [ICCreations] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.07c -> v0.08c [892 MB]
- - - -

Universal: v0.07c -> v0.08c [Size]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Altered Destiny [v0.08c] [ICCreations]

COMPRESSED:

NOTE: Already has bugfix applied, patch included, but it is not applied.

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

aarwormio

Jan 3, 2021
i get a error in the cabin: any clue?

File "game/scripts/scenes/scene_pennyshack.rpy", line 603, in <module>
NameError: name 'elixir1' is not defined

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes