• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Hi shaenerys,

Thanks for playing ALT CTRL DEL! Do try out our other games if you haven't already.

We haven't decided on gay content yet. But bi-lesbian content is something we have planned, you can see hints of that in previous episodes and the latest one as well.

Cheers!

I tolerate lesbian content, sometimes I even like it, but gay content is absolutely unacceptable to me. Based on this, I have a request, please, if you decide to introduce gay content into the game, then I would like to have the opportunity to choose to avoid it.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Hi shaenerys,

Thanks for playing ALT CTRL DEL! Do try out our other games if you haven't already.

We haven't decided on gay content yet. But bi-lesbian content is something we have planned, you can see hints of that in previous episodes and the latest one as well.

Cheers!

Bisexual women and lesbian content are good, IMO.

The challenge is the amount of time it takes to release a new rev since this AVN is competing with at least one other AVN.

I enjoy both but tend to wait for multiple revs to be released so that when I return, there is a more immersive experience to enjoy.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
ACD 07 Promo 1.jpg

ALT CTRL DEL - Episode 7 (SubscribeStar PUBLIC release)

How would you and your family handle being famous?

Burst Out Games :
Powers That Be
No Place Like Home

Burst Out Games :
The Button
ALT CTRL DEL

Please consider supporting us at our or if you like our work. We put almost everything we make back into producing our games and media. It really does help us to continue making more humorous, though-provoking, adult content for your enjoyment!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ALT CTRL DEL [Ep. 7] [Burst Out Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Made a quick Mod with choice recommendations ("Walkthrough") + some more game settings

May 11, 2024
updated the Mod/port for the new game version Ep.7

Download Mod Ep.7 (~2MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep.7 (~140MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If needed here some save from me at the end of the game episodes
(on save page 1 and up, you have to trust the saves when asked)

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2719747 View attachment 2719748 View attachment 2719749 View attachment 2719750
The Android port doesn't work at all, it gives like 500 exceptions and then you can't proceed at all.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The Android port doesn't work at all, it gives like 500 exceptions and then you can't proceed at all.
Hi. I checked the port now on my second Android device. But for me I could do a "speed run" through the whole game without any error. So not sure what is causing that for you. Maybe try to download it again and re-install it.

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Hi. I checked the port now on my second Android device. But for me I could do a "speed run" through the whole game without any error. So not sure what is causing that for you. Maybe try to download it again and re-install it.
[/QUOTE Screenshot_2024-05-11-14-35-05-83_cca0bc5b6decbc6ba8f4f7d2bd05d7ae.jpg ]
From loading screen to straight this one, then you can progress a few scenes of you ignore but it eventually breaks.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It's only an assumtion from me, but that somehow looks unfortunately like your phone hardware and my port are not compatible. Could be the graphics chip in your device. On my discord a few ones are using a patch file to fix that, maybe it helps in your case, too. Try to put the extractet file from the Zip into the .../game/ folder.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Wow, last two updates pretty much no content? I might be missing somthing here but we seem to be regressing. We are now just getting 4 month updates with kissing and about 40 renders ???
that's because of having 4 games running....i really don't understand what this dev is thiunking, i love Power to be...but have to wait forever fdor update and seeing that every new update have 0 story progress it makes me thinking of a Milking plan.sorry dev , but 4 games are to much for everyone

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AltCtrlDel-EP7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes