Unity Completed Alps and the Dangerous forest [v1.1a/UNCEN 3.1] [x-rabbit]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Alps and the dangerous forest_2018-08-10_20-18-15.png

Overview:
Can't find the official one but you pretty much run round and get rapped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
10/10​

Released: 09/Jul/2017
Developer/Publisher: x-rabbit
Censorship: No (Patched)
Version: 1.1a(UNCEN 3.1)
Language: English - See note
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: GAME IS PATCHED AND IN ENGLISH. Already has uncensored patch 3.1 applied. No need to download anything. Just run it.

Controls:
Arrow Keys - Move
Space - Jump/Climb
Z/X - Move objects

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
TORRENT - - - -

2017-08-01_162846.jpg Alps and the dangerous forest_2018-08-10_19-58-00.png Alps and the dangerous forest_2018-08-10_20-18-15.png

Last edited:

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I just beat the game, It's basically like the game Limbo but instead of dying and getting a game over, you die and get a rape game over. Pretty short game, won't take more then an hour. The puzzles are pretty simple, the platforming is annoying to get used to, feels a bit delayed when you jump, The H scenes are simple to unlock as each stage will have a heart in the gallery so you know what to replay to get a scene.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Find it for me
It's actually strange, some of the scenes her vagina isn't censored and some of the others they are...it's like random to be honest. I'm talking everything from the event type hcg to the ingame monster cg.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It's actually strange, some of the scenes her vagina isn't censored and some of the others they are...it's like random to be honest. I'm talking everything from the event type hcg to the ingame monster cg.
Ya I saw videos of it but I am sure the patch is somewhere. The site I got it from, had a link to it but it was dead.

I looked for it but I din't find :'(
We're in the same boat mate

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
well, publisher is obviously x-rabbit
dl site:
main site:

@Ryahn, uncensor patch found on ulmf (can't guarantee they work):

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
well, publisher is obviously x-rabbit
dl site:
main site:

@Ryahn, uncensor patch found on ulmf (can't guarantee they work):

Looks like they used an older version of the game. The current is 1.1a and the patcher just fails with checksum error. Currently trying to just extract the patch file....

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Looks like they used an older version of the game. The current is 1.1a and the patcher just fails with checksum error. Currently trying to just extract the patch file....
that's a shame. i did try to find a patcher for the newest version on their website, but the one who did the patch said, that the newest version wouldn't be worth getting a new patch due to the low amount content it got.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
that's a shame. i did try to find a patcher for the newest version on their website, but the one who did the patch said, that the newest version wouldn't be worth getting a new patch due to the low amount content it got.
Shame, I will see if I can find the game version used to patch it. Otherwise, it will just have to say as is.

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes