Unity Completed Alps and the Dangerous forest [v1.1a/UNCEN 3.1] [x-rabbit]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how to start over when a H scene happens? There is a reload symbol in the lower right corner with some information in the original language, but clicking on it, nothing happens ... I tried all the options that appear with ESC, but it also did not work ... any hint? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Another question ... why, when we click on a new game, does it appear running forever and nothing happens? I was only able to enter when I chose the "select the area"

azginkedyy

Feb 10, 2018
here.

uncensored. (To fully uncensor the two cg movies use this patch. Extract the zip into “Alps and the Dangerous forest_Data” folder replacing the existing resources.assets)

Iona4001

Dec 1, 2018
here.

uncensored. (To fully uncensor the two cg movies use this patch. Extract the zip into “Alps and the Dangerous forest_Data” folder replacing the existing resources.assets)
thanks man, but poor me my computer didn't support torrent files,,,,,

Iona4001

Dec 1, 2018
can you give another link except mega please ? that stupid mega always failed at the very end, make all my download and all time is waste,,,

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
I'm glad to see that people are still finding new things with this game. It's one of my favorite.

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
"NOTE: The only Japanese in this, is the dialog and some options. Otherwise, you can play the game "

Isn't that like basically everything?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
uncensor patch v2 including CG 1,2 and 4 with slight modifications to make them less static. I don't know how to edit the fade to white animation nor how to insert more slides. I will make a final version whenever I feel like it...

MrHHHH

Feb 25, 2018
Sorry to bump an old thread but just so you know I've put up an english patched version on the cat site. I also managed to fully uncensor the cg movies (not the bonus video) but I did not include that patch in the torrent. They look half decent to say the least because of the limitations of how they were put together. The textures were pixelated and had to be redrawn.
Link for the uncensor patch: hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1rTfzqC6oqGSKMwu32vvaKiYYAbUCjUG7
Extract the zip in the Data folder replacing resources.assets. I have no idea if it works with the newest version 1.1a because I used the last version that worked with Ming's patch.
Link for english translation patch: hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1zg2BQaN2o8ZhM9_cYsmF3ax4lEfdu8te
Extract it in the game folder. The translation is a text file in BepInEx folder and can be edited further
Where do I put the txt file? can you give me a specific location and walkthrough on where to put the english patch. Because I've already done the uncensored part and I'm having trouble with the english part.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Put the zip contents in the same folder where the game executable is. I can't make it any clearer than that. If it doesn't work it may not be compatible with your version. Just download it again from nyaa. See post #65

Reactions: boobasnoopa

NLDxb

Oct 29, 2017
Absolutely love this game. There's actual gameplay, it works, plenty of rape scenes with decent animations.

There are some bugs, usually fixed by quitting and restarting. Checkpoints are very often, so it's no big deal.

If there's some plant and japanese text, just look around, there might be something you can use...

zero9731

Dec 12, 2017
uncensor patch v2 including CG 1,2 and 4 with slight modifications to make them less static. I don't know how to edit the fade to white animation nor how to insert more slides. I will make a final version whenever I feel like it...
I can't see anything in gallary. T-T
my srceen is black

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I can't see anything in gallary. T-T
my srceen is black
Then you should probably use the version from nyaa. I didn't use the latest version to make the patch so there may be some incompatibilities. See post #65 and then apply the patch. You should also have all the latest visual c redistributables installed, latest graphics card driver, run it with dedicated graphics card, etc. whatever works for you

Reactions: boobasnoopa
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes