Unity Completed Alps and the Dangerous forest [v1.1a/UNCEN 3.1] [x-rabbit]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
For that there are uncensored videos of all h scenes if you really want
In fact there are video of full walkthrough of the game with all scenes shown. Thats why i said play the it takes only 30 minutes, if you cant bother with playing this much that why you donwload it in the first place, searching for the videos and images on google would probably be as fast as downloading the game.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you get past the part where you have to jump using the vines while the monkey man is chasing you?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I was playing it some time ago and I must say it's a really good game, kinda short tho.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
I can get the jumps correctly, but I get stuck near the spiderweb. Everytime I get there, the monkey man just appears and I cannot get further.
The web isn't a trap for you if that's what's getting in your way. You should be able to just run past it, the monkey man will jump into it and get caught.
I did get a bug when I went back to check this, that I disappeared and he appeared on the web doing the game over animation. If that's what's happening, then I'm not sure, but I think it was caused by going too far forward.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The web isn't a trap for you if that's what's getting in your way. You should be able to just run past it, the monkey man will jump into it and get caught.
I did get a bug when I went back to check this, that I disappeared and he appeared on the web doing the game over animation. If that's what's happening, then I'm not sure, but I think it was caused by going too far forward.
I can get past the web, but he just appears in the web after I get past it and he keeps moving, he doesn't stop. I cannot end the level because when I move to the right I can just keep moving.

Jul 7, 2018
I can get past the web, but he just appears in the web after I get past it and he keeps moving, he doesn't stop. I cannot end the level because when I move to the right I can just keep moving.
I had the same problem, so I messed around with it for a bit trying to find out what was causing it. It happened for me evrytime the monkey was only on the second vine by the time I landed, so I just waited about a half second longer before jumping and things worked fine.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I had the same problem, so I messed around with it for a bit trying to find out what was causing it. It happened for me evrytime the monkey was only on the second vine by the time I landed, so I just waited about a half second longer before jumping and things worked fine.
He never appears on any of the vines. I've tried waiting for a few minutes on the different vines, but he just doesn't appear.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is it possible to play this with a simple pc? I've tried playing many games in unity and few run... God, unity is always a great pain.

Reactions: meow1221

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Is it possible to play this with a simple pc? I've tried playing many games in unity and few run... God, unity is always a great pain.
I dont remember this being made in unity, or at least you dont get the same settings screen before starting the game. It was running fine for me on a low end laptop for 250 dollars.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry to bump an old thread but just so you know I've put up an english patched version on the cat site. I also managed to fully uncensor the cg movies (not the bonus video) but I did not include that patch in the torrent. They look half decent to say the least because of the limitations of how they were put together. The textures were pixelated and had to be redrawn.
Link for the uncensor patch: hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1rTfzqC6oqGSKMwu32vvaKiYYAbUCjUG7
Extract the zip in the Data folder replacing resources.assets. I have no idea if it works with the newest version 1.1a because I used the last version that worked with Ming's patch.
Link for english translation patch: hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1zg2BQaN2o8ZhM9_cYsmF3ax4lEfdu8te
Extract it in the game folder. The translation is a text file in BepInEx folder and can be edited further

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Sorry to bump an old thread but just so you know I've put up an english patched version on the cat site. I also managed to fully uncensor the cg movies (not the bonus video) but I did not include that patch in the torrent. They look half decent to say the least because of the limitations of how they were put together. The textures were pixelated and had to be redrawn.
Link for the uncensor patch: hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1rTfzqC6oqGSKMwu32vvaKiYYAbUCjUG7
Extract the zip in the Data folder replacing resources.assets. I have no idea if it works with the newest version 1.1a because I used the last version that worked with Ming's patch.
Link for english translation patch: hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1zg2BQaN2o8ZhM9_cYsmF3ax4lEfdu8te
Extract it in the game folder. The translation is a text file in BepInEx folder and can be edited further
The "english translation" is worse then the machine translation i have.

kiniho_e

Nov 7, 2018
thx

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck in the cave after the huge red demon thing, so how do I stop getting caught by the tentacles?

Edit: Seems like you just need to keep pressing z and x keys.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes