Unity Completed Alps and the Dangerous forest [v1.1a/UNCEN 3.1] [x-rabbit]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
I just beat the game, It's basically like the game Limbo but instead of dying and getting a game over, you die and get a rape game over. Pretty short game, won't take more then an hour. The puzzles are pretty simple, the platforming is annoying to get used to, feels a bit delayed when you jump, The H scenes are simple to unlock as each stage will have a heart in the gallery so you know what to replay to get a scene.
My god man how did you get past the vine jumping bs, been stuck there because it takes forever to actually get the swing going and she does the most pitiful jump attempt after getting all that momentum.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So is there any chance of getting this in english. I don't quite need to know what the hell is going on, but knowing what the moon speak is trying to tell me would be nice.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So is there any chance of getting this in english. I don't quite need to know what the hell is going on, but knowing what the moon speak is trying to tell me would be nice.
There is no translation available, as of yet.

TheFuture

Oct 18, 2017
It points only 1.Do i need to to jump past it and continue walking or just start jumping withhope i will jump over it

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I was able to get a v1.0 of the game and get the patch to work but the images are still censored....

Reactions: Skyzenski
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes