EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Painting The divine resized Title.jpg

Overview:
You are, what people refer to as, the divine. You don't know any details, and you must unravel your situation in this large world, full of different people and things to do! And what's more, you are in a world with only women. No men are here, but looking down on yourself, it turns out you are! Some women are normal, but those with "divine lineage" tends to have an extra package, apart from normal woman features. Being a divine you have rights surpassing that of normal people, far outranking the queen, being the supreme living being in the world! However, many things are happening, a war is going on with your new found country's neighbors, and some things just doesn't seem right. Finally, enjoy interacting with the people of this vast world! An astute reader like yourself, yes, YOU!, would have guessed already, a divine gets pretty much everything he wants, so live out your fantasies. Slay monsters, help people(women) in need, and have sex with the women, vying for your attention.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-06
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: Crouler -
Censorship: Partial
Version: 7.4.7.3d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: -

mrttao thanks for the link

1.jpg 337_563_cg_19_09.png 2.jpg Amazon Sex Anal 1 edit.jpg Climara's whore blowjob cum.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Awesome will add to OP thank you kindly

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
the game file is the one blocked :-/
Ok, i'll get you a link. I'll just edit as soon as it's up.
[Edit]Jesus Christ on a stick that was fast... Here it is

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
the game file is the one blocked :-/
Its seems like its only you with problem more like its coming up as a problem that isn't there.
Ok, i'll get you a link. I'll just edit as soon as it's up.
[Edit]Jesus Christ on a stick that was fast... Here it is
Thanks for link was wait for next release before posting but will add to OP thanks again

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
The "official" blog is at once you open it blogspot is redirecting you to the local version (in this case *.de/*.com.au) and adding a unique ?zx=ID_STRING) that should be removed from all links.

P.S. I'd also recommend using a link referrer removal script/service so the authors won't be able to get the direct links for the threads here.

Reactions: serd
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes