Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
8686f572bcad71d5687c1e3a1e5155c3.jpg

Overview:
This is the second game I am making about alone amongst demons.
You play as Jack a Friend of Juka and your first mission is to find out what happened to Juka. and why he is acting so strange.
In the end, the only thing Jack get's for all her trouble is a curse, and now he seeks to cure his infliction before it changes him even more​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-10
Release Date: 2021-06-29
Developer: Gjbindels - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Tinman95 thanks for the link
*This port is not released by Developer, Download at your own risk

Shina And the Queen Bed.png Shina Having Sex on bed.png Shina Pov Evline licking.png Skill Picture Cow2.png Tera Raping Kenneth.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Creator Post
Just to let you guys know, I am taking a break from game making.
I just am not really in the zone right now, and I don't think I will be back at it till after august.
Placing ON HOLD until creator returns

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
So i couple of things: i just saw svscomics posted a version 5 of this game, tfgames also has it... i guess this guy came back from his break, but the link to dev/pub in the OP leads to someone called Sajuuk1988 who "isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.", i dont know how that goes xD
Also, nobody said anything about this game in this thread yet, so im assuming is not worth it yet... or i am rong? cheers

ronney

May 6, 2017
I enjoyed his first game glad to see hes back to working on this sequel to it.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Version 5.0.0 was updated on TFGames yesterday.
Mega:
Mediafire:
Please update OP @Muff Diver when you are free. No rush though as I know you're probably getting a dozen people asking you to do the same.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Version 5.0.0 was updated on TFGames yesterday.
Mega:
Mediafire:
Please update OP @Muff Diver when you are free. No rush though as I know you're probably getting a dozen people asking you to do the same.
sry mate dont know how i missed this. thanks if not very very late :(

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated Op and Removed ONHOLD status

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
@ViktorReznov
It the next chapter of first game where some one exchange body betwem he and a succubus in this chapter the game start with friend of the first game guy and this game is cursed by the succubus that want do something bad to the city and you try to stop the curse that slowly corrupt you.
It a pretty good game with 3 hour of play you don't need to play first game to understant but it better to do it

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
ViktorReznov
It the next chapter of first game where some one exchange body betwem he and a succubus in this chapter the game start with friend of the first game guy and this game is cursed by the succubus that want do something bad to the city and you try to stop the curse that slowly corrupt you.
It a pretty good game with 3 hour of play you don't need to play first game to understant but it better to do it
Mate, just add the symbol "@" with no spaces to any nickame here to adress someone specifically, likes this: @Azope, so the named person will get an alert... or u can quote or reply the message in the first place to achieve the same result. Cheers!

xantes

Sep 25, 2017
when i go to meet morlana in Ilora town to adventure guild, i cant move after text end. can you fix it?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes