RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons [Final] [Gjbindels]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
i need help i secore angel and saz go to drom to meet elise i go but elsie not in dorm saz mazbe on scool i go there but not elice was found pls help

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
ca
It's in the walkthrough.

"body in coffin"
fnx can you help i now stuck after escore mission angel i must meet evely in domr but i cant find whne i go to my dorm i get message to go school i go but still i cant wint her pls help

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
i need help i cant past dragon maze if some one can help me i try falow the guide but is not ACURES sry if mz english is bad

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
btw ... why is it marked as uncensored? it's censored for sure ... it's a bit disappointing
well, but that's not, why i'm writing here.
does anyone know this music, that's played in the "inn" and "horra horra's" in the underworld?
i've looked into the music folder, but unfortunately it is only named as "MoNa"
so, if someone knows the title, could he just give me a hint? i'd much appreciate it.

and btw ... for those, who are interested in transformation and succubus stuff ...
go and look for loki's corruption, which atarian is developing
i almost spent 48 hours in this game ... he got inspirations by this game here btw :)

Caverga

Apr 9, 2018
A question: How to trigger the fly mode? The walk through says "interact with the circle" but, how could be such interaction be done since the circle is out of reach? Please clarify.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
A question: How to trigger the fly mode? The walk through says "interact with the circle" but, how could be such interaction be done since the circle is out of reach? Please clarify.
Go one step away from Evelin, while you stand next to the lava ... press Enter ... ;)

KillMartin

Jun 23, 2018
Use save games ... otherwise I don't know ...
I have several saves, but they are all right before the game ends. What I'm trying to find out is that does this game have this kind of feature that you can re-watch some scenes by using certain item or enter specific room like other rpgmaker games.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Do you only play as a male for a while then switch to play as a succubus for the whole game?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Simply yes ...
Lol i knew it... I got a feeling since this guy abilities cost zero mp. I got tricked by the male protagonist tag and the absence of gender bender tag. In the end you still play as a female. A 2d english adult rpgm with a male protagonist are rare as expected.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Well yes and it's really good. But you have to be patient and ignore some inconsistencies and bugs. :3

Jul 5, 2018
Welp I figured out how to get past the guards, if you leave the map BEFORE the childhood friend who you tell to look after the farm her location resets and she doesn't count as having gone to the house, to fix it just go back to her map and wait for her to leave, shell start moving automatically.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 205839

Overview:
The protagonist, Juka, sets out for an adventure, hoping to discover more of the world. Little did he know that he'll discover more of the Underworld instead.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-23
Release Date: 2016-04-27
Developer: Gjbindels -
Censored
: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- -

Extras:
Thanks @RWaites

View attachment 205842 View attachment 205843 View attachment 205844 View attachment 205845
In Alone Amongst Demons in the Dormroom next to Shina Bed there is a book that displays the the MC'a Corruption Level, Sex Level and Milking. I pretty much know how to gain corruption poits. However I do not know how to gain the other two stats Sex Level and Milking. How do you increase Sex level?. Or where can you increase your Sex Level and Milking level? especially when your corruption points starts to get to a moderate to high level since it seems Shina remains reluctant to do lewd things for a long time.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes