RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons [Final] [Gjbindels]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You might be surprised, when it comes out. Just play on. You'll know it.
truly, right now I am trying to figure out who discovers Juka's real identity and yet keeps quiet regardless first. My hunch why they keep silent is they sense how Juka's essense is similar to his sister Shina. So they truly are testing Juka. The Fact Juka is so adept at Succubus abilities makes me lean toward Juka's demon heritage. So I wonder who is the one who finds out first?. Is it Sokia,Morganna or Morlanda,shoot even Eve.

Reactions: leSagi

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Sokia?
truly, right now I am trying to figure out who discovers Juka's real identity and yet keeps quiet regardless first. My hunch why they keep silent is they sense how Juka's essense is similar to his sister Shina. So they truly are testing Juka. The Fact Juka is so adept at Succubus abilities makes me lean toward Juka's demon heritage. So I wonder who is the one who finds out first?. Is it Sokia,Morganna or Morlanda,shoot even Eve.
Sokia? Does Juka really know the succubus abilities through his soul or are they an automated reaction from his new body, that he learns to use instead? ;)

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Sokia?

Sokia? Does Juka really know the succubus abilities through his soul or are they an automated reaction from his new body, that he learns to use instead? ;)
oh! the intrigue. Once I reached the Queen, she pretty much answers the whole green hair mystery I was wondering about. After revealing she is Juka s Mom and he JukaShina goes into denial mode,the Queen transforms into a Green Haired woman. So now I do not know whether Jukalia got his looks from his mother or father. I liked the whole Demon falling in love with a mortal twist as well. There is a story in its self. The Queen...Mom did explain a lot,it was just a little mystery on who knew first. However the personality difference between Jukalia and Shina many Noble Purebloods off since Shina was known as a Selfish brat who looked down upon everyone while Juka befriended everyone regardless of status. Love the Game,about to start building up the Utopia Inn. I hope you can build a brohtell in the sequel aswell

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
oh! the intrigue. Once I reached the Queen, she pretty much answers the whole green hair mystery I was wondering about. After revealing she is Juka s Mom and he JukaShina goes into denial mode,the Queen transforms into a Green Haired woman. So now I do not know whether Jukalia got his looks from his mother or father. I liked the whole Demon falling in love with a mortal twist as well. There is a story in its self. The Queen...Mom did explain a lot,it was just a little mystery on who knew first. However the personality difference between Jukalia and Shina many Noble Purebloods off since Shina was known as a Selfish brat who looked down upon everyone while Juka befriended everyone regardless of status. Love the Game,about to start building up the Utopia Inn. I hope you can build a brohtell in the sequel aswell
Yeah, the story is relatively deep and thought through. The 2nd game will intrigue you too, I guess. ^^
You would get disappointed with the brothel thing in the 2nd game. But there's another thing, you'll build and will have a little fun with. ;)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, the story is relatively deep and thought through. The 2nd game will intrigue you too, I guess. ^^
You would get disappointed with the brothel thing in the 2nd game. But there's another thing, you'll build and will have a little fun with. ;)
awesome, I hope Jukalia stays a Succubus, I loved the friends Juka/Shina made in the underworld. "smirk" I wonder if Amy can be corrupted or rather turned into a Succubus herself. I sure hope there more underworld demon succubus games out there like Alone Amongst Demons. Cheers.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
awesome, I hope Jukalia stays a Succubus, I loved the friends Juka/Shina made in the underworld. "smirk" I wonder if Amy can be corrupted or rather turned into a Succubus herself. I sure hope there more underworld demon succubus games out there like Alone Amongst Demons. Cheers.
I think, the end will satisfy you somehow. ;)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I think, the end will satisfy you somehow. ;)
I hope so, just started to play as Juka/Shina in the Alone Amongst Demons 2 and Juka is acting kind of reluctant again. How I played Juka in the First game,well lets just say Juka/Shina ended up loving being naughty...really naughty. So far Juka is kind of back to square 1, I hope Juka gets back to loving being Succubus Princess "evil smile"

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I hope so, just started to play as Juka/Shina in the Alone Amongst Demons 2 and Juka is acting kind of reluctant again. How I played Juka in the First game,well lets just say Juka/Shina ended up loving being naughty...really naughty. So far Juka is kind of back to square 1, I hope Juka gets back to loving being Succubus Princess "evil smile"
Just keep one thing in mind. Juka is still a human inside a succubus body. So consider all his doings and thoughts are the result of his human soul.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just keep one thing in mind. Juka is still a human inside a succubus body. So consider all his doings and thoughts are the result of his human soul.
alright but,if he has a human soul then right off the bat he can not be the Queen's Son(daughter) despite the fact the Queen did say Juka had Demon blood in him even before the body swap with Shina at the end of the first game. I really want it to be true that Juka is the Queen's Son(daughter). One last thing Juka(Shina) is so uptight. Again I had Juka really like being a Succubus at the end,like sex. Not minding having slaves and enjoying running the Utopia Inn. Juka had high Corruption in the first game the way I played. Now he is all uptight again. By the way Amy is kind of bitchy,hard to like the character. I liked Jack and Tiona far more. Which is why I would love to see Amy get turned into a demon herself. "evil smirk"

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
alright but,if he has a human soul then right off the bat he can not be the Queen's Son(daughter) despite the fact the Queen did say Juka had Demon blood in him even before the body swap with Shina at the end of the first game. I really want it to be true that Juka is the Queen's Son(daughter). One last thing Juka(Shina) is so uptight. Again I had Juka really like being a Succubus at the end,like sex. Not minding having slaves and enjoying running the Utopia Inn. Juka had high Corruption in the first game the way I played. Now he is all uptight again. By the way Amy is kind of bitchy,hard to like the character. I liked Jack and Tiona far more. Which is why I would love to see Amy get turned into a demon herself. "evil smirk"
Well, you'll understand Amy's behaviour at the end of the game and I think you'll like her a little more then. ;)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well, you'll understand Amy's behaviour at the end of the game and I think you'll like her a little more then. ;)
awesome,but again I want Juka to be the Queen's real son(daughter) I love the whole Demon Queen falling in love with a mortal twist, it is very romantic. To think that was all a lie would be sad and disappointing.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I would suggest a game that is very similar to yours. It (the game) is abandoned, and you could continue. The name is Afterlife. The game is good and quite playable.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If Jukalia was human his/her soul would disapear in less then one weak and never found out his/true mother. So for my point Jukalia is Queen Succubus daughter. I don't think thing his mother lyied, she knew that one day Juka would defeat her sister in the end.Like mother like daughter/son, who care about innocent life.

Again he wasn't human at all.Lat put this way he is a half-breed. If he Wasn't born as Queen Succubus wanted him to be in frist place.

Last edited:

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
a question plz. after talking with morgana in her house she tell me ( go talk to eve she will show you around inside the house ) and its stuck in the table and nothing happen. is it a bug or something elese? thank u so much

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes