RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons [Final] [Gjbindels]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header copy.png

Overview:
The protagonist, Juka, sets out for an adventure, hoping to discover more of the world. Little did he know that he'll discover more of the Underworld instead.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-23
Release Date: 2016-04-27
Developer: Gjbindels -
Censored
: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- -

Extras:

11_ev002a.jpg ca0015.png ev076_1.png Eveline And Shina Kissing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016

Info: The protagonist, Juka, sets out for an adventure, hoping to discover more of the world. Little did he know that he'll discover more of the Underworld instead.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Game.EXE to start playing.

Last Update:27/04/2016
Censored: No
Genre:
Publisher/Developer: Gjbindels
Version: Final
Language: English
Size: 280MB

Download:

RGSS202E.dll could not be found. when i run game.exe

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
RGSS202E.dll could not be found. when i run game.exe
You need the RPG Maker VX runtime that you can find here.. <-- This link is straight to the RPG Maker VX Runtime download.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op walkthrough hope it helps

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Despite all the glitches and typos it's still a great game, but a warning to anyone who wants to play this all the way through DON'T DELETE THE SAVES THAT COME WITH IT(make a folder in the game folder and place them there for when you need them), at the very end of the game there's a castle that you need to exit two times at the end of the game to complete the game, the first time there's a glitch where if you look out the second floor balcony you'll teleport outside of the castle(it only works the first time you look outside) but the second there's simply no way out, that's where the save comes in the save that makes you appear inside a cave takes place where you needed to go after leaving the castle the second time and the other one where your standing in front of everybody takes you to the scene after winning the fight in the cave just talk to everyone and you'll reach the ending, without the saves it's impossible to finish the game.

Note: if the game becomes unplayable due to how laggy it can get just save and close the game then relaunch it and the lag will be fixed for at least a while longer, using the shift key(the key to run) seems to speed up the rate at which the lag develops and can at times cause certain directional keys to lock up(if the key locks up just keep pressing the direction arrows till it unlocks saving won't help with this, sometimes opening the item menu and using the arrow keys there can fix it faster.)

P.S.
The cave fight doesn't really add much to the story so long as you read the dialogue before the fight starts, if you decide to skip to the save after the fight you won't have really missed out on anything...

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Demi

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a walkthrough not in a microsoft document maybe in a adobe reader instead. (hate microsoft)

Reactions: dav121

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well I will say this, I love this game. really I spend easily over a 100 hours in this game.
if not more, the characters are good the story is good.
I strongly suggest to support this guys work on his patreon You can find a link on it on the tf site.
As I can't post links yet.

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
Yup this game was fun, spent about 20 hours personally. Little bit grindy and slow at first with the scenes, but eventually gets pretty good and has a neat story to it as well. Looking forward to the next game in the series.

Reactions: Muff Diver
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes