4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TreasonX

Feb 3, 2021
How far along is the game in development? I want to play it but hate to spoil a good NTR story by playing it before it's at least mostly finished (Or at least a few finished arcs).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Notorious Guy, thanks for the new update. I just went through all the pages to see if this question had been asked and answered. It was asked but not answered. Can the textbox be hidden, during sex scenes or other scenes? I also would love to see pregnancy and Shota scenes. If you really want to get nasty how about some bestiality? Optional of course. Sex and sleep scenes should be made to stay on until the player continues the game, sort of like a loop or something. As you can see, I have zero dev knowledge, I'm just throwing stuff out there and seeing if it sticks, lol.
I love Alizia's pose when she sleeps, but, she should sleep naked with her legs open so we can get a good look at her gaped pussy.

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
I wonder, how much content is here if you just like regular cheating (so no swinging, or cucking/humiliating the bf who's spying from the closet or whatever)?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote