4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
She'll be back at saturday night! Warning here cause I don't have social media. Maybe I should build a Discord server...
View attachment 3574744
Notorious Guy, it seems like it's been a while, but, I love where you are taking Alizia and Henry. She is turning into a wonderful slut and Henry into a cute cuck. Loving the pic above, if this might be her outfit while working in the bar as a waitress. I would suggest a very short skirt that shows the edge of her puss and ass. Her top is see-through and cut super low. She is constantly encouraged by Rebecca to work without panties and eventually Alizia stops wearing panties all together. Henry is being trained by Rebecca to embrace his cuck/sissy feelings. He is enjoying eating creampies from Rebecca and Alizia. I would like it that Henry does pop her cherry first. I know that he only partially popped it because he was so quick the first time and has a tiny cock. Alizia loves it because it's his (God bless her). But, we all know, she's gonna want the big dick and especially the BBC. As I went through the game, I saw that a lot of ideas the players have suggested you used, or these were your ideas to begin with. Either way, it's nice to be on the same wave path. Have you considered the kids getting a pet? and doggy? Love the Homeless Guy story and a lot more needs to be done with Ana, especially hooking up Ana with Henry. Hopefully, Alizia can get involved with a group of men at the same time at the beach or when working in the bar. How about a gloryhole? Oh, oh, oh, don't forget the webcam/video thingy. A little lesbian action from Rebecca and Alizia and how about getting the priest and nuns from the church involved too? I better go now, they are calling me back to my room. It's time to take my meds.

Reactions: NoToRious_Guy
Apr 21, 2022
I'm very confused about this game! I have spoken to Cuoto, done the jogging and bathroom event and don't know how to progress???? I have spoken to the mayor and henry and they just give me one line responses! Ppl are talking about going out with Henry and miners scenes and stuff how do I unlock this what obvious thing am I missing???

Reactions: Stev1

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
I'm very confused about this game! I have spoken to Cuoto, done the jogging and bathroom event and don't know how to progress???? I have spoken to the mayor and henry and they just give me one line responses! Ppl are talking about going out with Henry and miners scenes and stuff how do I unlock this what obvious thing am I missing???
I think you have to repeat the jogging scene like 3 times, after napping, nothing else you can do to advance. It's extremely unintuitive.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote