VN Ren'Py Alive Alone (A New Saga - Coming 2022)

Wraith Ninja

May 24, 2020
Wallpaper 2.jpg

Overview
A young guy, who is special, sets on a journey which he never wanted. Life was a little too Harsh on him, but he loves his family in all means. Trying once more to believe in this world gets his fate sealed. College bring a tons of mysteries with it, but was his past a simple one?
Conflicts, Alcohols, Drugs, Girls, Sensual, Crime, Fights, Humor, Romance, Love, Friends, Secrets, and Nostalgia are words that describes the World, but what about the people?

The proper definition of "You cannot buy, What you see..." is given here. Its YOU that decides which Fate is yours.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-10
Thread Release Date: 2021-07-10
Thread Handler: Wraith Ninja - F95Zone
Developer: DRAVEN - | F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: TBA
Game Release Date: TBA
Language: English
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Latest Devlog:

Extra - Information
This page is to spread infomation to everyone, about a new promising game coming 2022. What's my purpose by this Thread is to spread information for something good that we might be able to call AN EXPERIENCE. Further DETAILS about the Game is on DRAVEN's Patreon Page.

Message From
First of all, I appreciate everyone who visits this thread. If you want to give a review or any suggestions or have any query about the game, feel free to drop it here, on this thread or DM me. I will keep everyone posted with any Further News on the Game.

In-Game Renders

Last edited:

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
"A young guy, who is special, sets on a journey which he never wanted. Life was a little too Harsh on him, but he loves his family in all means. Trying once more to believe in this world gets his fate sealed. College bring a tons of mysteries with it, but was his past a simple one? "

Can you elaborate on this? There are many words but they don't really tell us anything at all. What's the premise? What challenges will he have to overcome?

"The proper definition of "You cannot buy, What you see..." is given here. Its YOU that decides which Fate is yours."

This implies there will be important player decisions to make. Can you be sure that will be the case?

I also note that you have a Patreon but I have to say I've no interest in becoming a Patreon to see a locked post with such vague statements about a game that isn't yet playable.

DRAVEN Official

Oct 7, 2021
"A young guy, who is special, sets on a journey which he never wanted. Life was a little too Harsh on him, but he loves his family in all means. Trying once more to believe in this world gets his fate sealed. College bring a tons of mysteries with it, but was his past a simple one? "

Can you elaborate on this? There are many words but they don't really tell us anything at all. What's the premise? What challenges will he have to overcome?

"The proper definition of "You cannot buy, What you see..." is given here. Its YOU that decides which Fate is yours."

This implies there will be important player decisions to make. Can you be sure that will be the case?

I also note that you have a Patreon but I have to say I've no interest in becoming a Patreon to see a locked post with such vague statements about a game that isn't yet playable.
Yes, The Game will completely focus on how you develop the senses of MC. Choices that look dull, will also play a significant role in every situation. Different choices will unlock a different scene, too.
There will be no limit to how you can play, it can even go from complete Domination to pure Submission. Or you may wanna enjoy all the aspects then you can go for casual play.
Its just the World, therefore, you YOURSELF have to live in it.

And I will also look into your Patreon suggestions.

Thank you for the feedback.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Ethan, is he the MC?... If so then this game is already looking "different" seeing that 90% of VNs here have vanilla soy boy looking MCs.