Moria

Jul 14, 2017
@OneManVN Have you considered to set up a Buy me a Coffee site? So some people could throw a few spare bucks your way instead of subscribing to a monthly Patreon payment.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN Have you considered to set up a Buy me a Coffee site? So some people could throw a few spare bucks your way instead of subscribing to a monthly Patreon payment.
Subscribing and stopping the subscription is as easy as 1-2-3 clicks on Patreon. Which is why I set it up to pay upfront.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Happy holidays to you too @OneManVN! I hope you have a great end of the year and this one is better than the rest have been. And don't feel too rushed with the game honestly, it's your holidays too.
No worries, not a fan of the holidays. And next update I will take my sweet time with it. Not going to push myself for 300 hours at 50cents an hour currently :)

Edit: Correction I overpaid myself at 50cents an hour. It's 30cents.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Subscribing and stopping the subscription is as easy as 1-2-3 clicks on Patreon. Which is why I set it up to pay upfront.
I am not a Fan of the whole Patreon Businessmodel, so having an alternative way of supporting you would be nice, at least for me.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, in that case, knock yourself out @Moria Sent you a message. I can't set up a Buy me a coffee they have standards you see. No adult content, I bet it's run by a virgin who is married and has never touched his wife.

Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@UncleVT Hey sexy Santa. Would you please add this to OP? Who knows maybe someone else who hates PayPal/patron decides this is more to their liking. buymeacoff.ee/6Y9dmolAz

Reactions: UncleVT

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
How do you open this? I've downloaded and extracted it two different times, but when I click on the exe file to run the game, nothing happens.

I've gotten the PC Mega file.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
How do you open this? I've downloaded and extracted it two different times, but when I click on the exe file to run the game, nothing happens.

I've gotten the PC Mega file.
Could be your Antivirus, Renpy games often gets flagged from a few AV.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Try to whitelist the .exe, that should do the trick. Otherwise download it again from a different source in the OP and try again.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You guys remember when I said I was done improving Alison's model? Well, I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself. I may have done a few more adjustments in the last 10 hours. alisongym.PNG
FYI I'm not really sorry. And this is not a spoiler. It's a possible future gym trip. Sadly not enough time to render what I had in mind this update. The insane amount of mirrors in here made this take 10.5 hours.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Today is a good day. I am almost done with the rendering. Which means, you know what that means right? Check the post above me for answers. "Somebody Stop me!" It means I begin putting everything together, test it, convert the project to webp and release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Catch.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Ho ho ho dirty pervy pirate brothers and sisters. It's x-mas around the corner, so search your pockets, socks or whatever and throw this hardworking man some spare bucks in the tip jar.

Ok, that was my poor attempt to do the @Ignatz lol but anyway I'm heading over to and lay a little bit under the tree.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes