OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Darker than gang rape, death, and necrophilia jokes? Good renders, but I've no idea what's going on.
It will hopefully make sense as the story unfolds. And darker or lighter all depends on the individual and how they see things.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For what it's worth, this doesn't feel like another Daz cash grab game. Dev seems to have a story he wants to tell. Interested to see how this shapes up.
Thanks, Hyped. And yes I do indeed have a story to tell. I cannot promise that it will be enjoyable for everyone. But what I can promise is to do my best in ensuring the player is given a choice from here on out when it comes to difficult to watch things. The opening was necessary to establish the tone.

Reactions: Hyped

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've played it myself and it's one of my top 5 games. I will be me, and no one else. I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything. I simply mean to say what I mean and mean what I say.
meant in terms of quality consistency..ability to keep us enthralled..not in tone or anything..lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. Rick is the MCs best friend, really he's like family.

MC hasn't visited him for three years.... yeah, that does sound like my family. ;)

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Lol. Rick is the MCs best friend, really he's like family.

MC hasn't visited him for three years.... yeah, that does sound like my family. ;)
Haha, they kept in touch, he just hasn't visited his home. For reasons, I will not spoil.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
so far I like this intro a bit short but I like it.
Thank you, and no worries working on an update as we speak, this was just a "Hey notice me" Kind of release. You guys have been incredible today. I think I need to get working harder on 0.2

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A few thoughts.
The renders are okay, nothing spectacular, a few awkward poses.
The writing is mostly solid, at least it's understandable English. The banter and forced humour, the dialogue in general feels unnatural and not in a good way, just really awkward in places.

A few times I thought I had missed something, but no, there simply wasn't any explanation for example how Rick and Michelle act towards Alison without asking any questions or anything. And that really wasn't the only time where the story just appeared to have jumped forward a bit.
Maybe in general, not so much dialogue and more storytelling.

Now, 126 kills. in one engagement, that number is ridiculously high. This is video game level of killing, not even action flic level of killing.

Okay, this seems like damning with faint praise or maybe even an actual completely damning review, but this isn't the case.

This game is off to a solid start. It has promises and real potential, because you can already see where the dev wants to go AND that it will be good if he manages.

First game, first release, of course there is a lot of room for improvement, but with this one, you can actually expect it will come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bagger288

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
A few thoughts.
The renders are okay, nothing spectacular, a few awkward poses.
The writing is mostly solid, at least it's understandable English. The banter and forced humour, the dialogue in general feels unnatural and not in a good way, just really awkward in places.

A few times I thought I had missed something, but no, there simply wasn't any explanation for example how Rick and Michelle act towards Alison without asking any questions or anything. And that really wasn't the only time where the story just appeared to have jumped forward a bit.
Maybe in general, not so much dialogue and more storytelling.

Now, 126 kills. in one engagement, that number is ridiculously high. This is video game level of killing, not even action flic level of killing.

Okay, this seems like damning with faint praise or maybe even an actual completely damning review, but this isn't the case.

This game is off to a solid start. It has promises and real potential because you can already see where the dev wants to go AND that it will be good if he manages.

First game, first release, of course, there is a lot of room for improvement, but with this one, you can actually expect it will come.
Yeah, that was a typo. It was 10 at a distance and 26. It's being fixed. As for the gaps, they are also being remedied.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Personally, I'm looking for something dark. I like the Bastard route of Our Fate, for examples.

Too many VNs offer 'choices', but punish you for not being super sweet to everyone (fewer points, shorter route, fewer scenes etc).

I'm wildly over eighteen years old. Gimmee some adult stuff. 'Naked girls' is not the only definition of Adult, you know?

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes